Link

Will you be my dragon knight?

Eh...It'll end soon but not a few days a little longer than that I think.

---------------------------------

Sowon woke up from her dreamless sleep and groaned from her sore back from sleeping without a bed.

After Eunha got taken away by the royal doctor she had been thrown into the jail under the castle to await trial for apparent treason. She had explained that she had only hurt the king to save him, but the king framed her as a person with mental disability like in the instances of child abuse when parents say its for the kid's own good but it really isn't.

All Sowon could do was wait for her trial and any news of Eunha. The only people that visit her at the jail were SinB and Yerin. They were good girls who told her that they'd get her out somehow.

"No, if you break me out I'll become a fugitive, an actual criminal."

"But Sowon unnie! He's going to execute you!"

"Well, it's okay. Is Eunha okay? Do you know if she's woken up?"

SinB shook her head.

"No one knows about Eunha unnie, the king has ehr locked away in the medicine tower and he's the only one in and out of her room."

Sowon grumbled to herself. She was fine being wronged but she can't stand not knowing Eunha's condition. Especially since Eunha was practically dying her arms the last she saw her.

"But you're certain she's alive?"

"Of course! There's no way the King woul dstill let me wander if I was the only heir left."

Sowon finally cracked a small smile.

"You do well okay SinB yah? You're a great kid."

"Of course you beanstalk, I'll talk to father again. I have to make him change his mind."

Sending off SinB with a small smile, she then slumped to the ground in the corner of her room. She hadn't been given food for the last three days, at this rate she'd die of hunger soon. She couldn't ask SinB to bring her food since she didn't want her in further trouble.

"Well, if perhaps the last words I hear are 'shes's dead' then I'm going. Just like that I guess."

Sowon talked to herself, but not for long as the doctor on duty started screaming hysterically about Sowon talking to nonexistent people and being delirious. She sighed as she thought silently about life.

I should at least see Umji one last time. I really should.

'You really should go see Umji.'

"Eunha?"

Sowon started up and ran to her cell door looking out from the tiny window. Where was her lover''s voice coming from?

'I guess I'm all the way above you. If I'm in the medicine tower.'

"You are!"

The guard started screaming again and Sowon slapped herself in frustration.

'hehe, he's crazy.'

"Are you alright?"

'Hey, you don't have to say it outloud, I've established a link between you and me, just think.'

'Oh wow. So are you like fine? In any pain?'

'I'm not sure. All I know is that I'm not moving. My body is asleep, my mind is alive clearly.'

Sowon could almost feel Eunha's smile through her words but she couldn't help but cry. Again causing the guard to yell that the prisoner is crying deliriously.

'Are you crying? Come on don't cry? I love you, come on smile for me?'

'You can't even see if I'm smiling.'

'I can feel it in your words.'

Sowon chuckled and instantly she was rewarded with a warm feeling through the link.

'I love you too. I just wish I could see you and be with you.'

'I know me too but my father is being so butthurt about losing his leg. I swear he comes into my room everyday just to cry about his leg and how I'm still asleep.'

'Well don't you need to wake for food soon?'

'I don't really need food right now, my dragon repairing system's running at full power, when I do need energy I'll wake.....probably.'

'What do you mean probably?!'

'I know your forehead is crinkled right now, uncrinkle it it's bad for your skin.'

Reluctantly Sowon pressed her finger to her forehead smoothing out her anger.

'Jeez.'

'Haha!'

Sowon smiled.

'I hope to see you soon.'

'Me too. Love you.'

Sowon blushed, was that a kiss through the link?

--------------------------------------

Eunha is soooooooo cute and Sowon is soooooooo pretty I could just stare at them all day :)