First look pt.2

Will you be my dragon knight?

Woohooooooooooo

==============================

Sowon and Eunha had been spending time together in the new room that the village had given to her since she was now human. Sowon would braid Eunha's hair ad EUnha would ask to be taught how to do it. 

The doors burst open and the Queen barged in as Sowon jumped a bit accidentally yanking on Eunha's hair.

"You! What are you doing so close to the princess?!"

"Err, your majesty she was just braiding my hair for me."

"Why wold you ask a commoner that? There are maids that do that for you! Get out commoner, you are not welcome here."

Sowon bowed and skitted out the room. Even if Eunha was a royal and her mother was the queen, there was no way that Sowon would ever forgive the royals as a ruling power. Only Eunha had the immunity of her hatred as a member of the royal family.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Honey, your retainers will be coming tomorrow. I know you probably don't remember then but you need to continue your princess studies even if you don't remember them."

Eunha stared. Classes? But even Yewon didn't have classes, why did she need them?

"What would I learn in class?"

"How to be proper, fix your posture, speaking politely, talking politically, diplomatically and all those things."

"Well, didn't you say not to listen to a commoner? Can't you just tell me?"

"No. I did say that commoner's can be dismissed but your retainers/teachers have royal positions in the castle. You will listen to them and learn to be a wonderful queen."

"Am I going to be married off like SinB?"

"Of course not, the future king will be married off to you not you to him. You will remain the ruler of this land in the castle we live in."

"I don't even know where I live."

"You'll remember soon, your retainer is a doctor as well anyways, he'll fix you."

"Fix me?"

Eunha was slightly alarmed. Was there something broken in her? No, Sowon had already fixed her arm and it healed beautifully.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon lifted Yewon onto her shoulders to pick the higher fruits on the orange tree.

"Unnie! This one's huge!"

Yewon handed down an orange the size of her little face.

"Wow! That is huge, good job Umji yah."

Eunha was peeking around a tree as Sowon lowered Yewon to praise her. She smiled as Sowon smiled brightly adn patted Yewon's head. She reached up and grabbed a few more of the lower oranges, gathering the rest of her harvest they walked away.

Eunha trailed behind, jumping up for an orange for herself, she peeled it open as she followed silently. Taking a bite she squinted as teh sourness hit her nose.

"Ooh. So sour."

She continued to watch hiden in the background when she noticed SinB running up to the duo.

"Hey! Have you seen EunBi unnie?"

"Eunha? She's over there."

Sowon jabbed a finger in her general direction and Eunha nearly choked on her orange. "How?!"

"Where?"

"Over there, by that tree with a bumpy branch."

Squinting slightly SinB finally located her.

"Unnie! What are you doing all the way over there?"

"Uhhhhh"

"Don't worry about it. Here Eunha try a baked apple."

Soown handed over a roasted apple which Eunha had gripped lightly before popping it into the air as it wasa little too hot for her human hands. Catching it quicly Sowon frowned.

"Sorry, I forgot I'm the only one immune."

SinB looked at Sowon's not burning hand.

"Did you cook it using your magic?"

"Yea, but I just set fire to the branches in the fire pit. It tastes better with burning wood rather than just burning it."

-----------------------------------------------

"High Princess! High Princess!"

SinB grabbed Eunha's hand.

"Quick! They're callign for you we have to go otherwise they'll yell at us for being late!"

Eunha followed behind SinB slightly confused. Was there something important today?

"Greetings milady, I am Roberto your magics teacher/retainer."

"Uh, hello?"

"Greetings milady I am Sera your maid/retainer."

"Wait I have a maid?"

"Yea unnie, they can fight if you must know. They are also your bodyguards."

"Wait I know magic?"

"Yes, a little bit of everything milady. An example would be this purple fire."

Roberto had lit his gloved fist on fire and Eunha instantly flinched. What was this unsettling feeling? Feeling faint she stumbled backwards. Colliding with the wall, she slide down and hugged herself in a ball. What was this intense fear?

"Unnie? Are you okay?"

Eunha out.
=================================

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Let's go! Onwards to the complicated people talk! Leave a question if there's something you didn't get and I'll answer it next chapter! Have a good day/night!