flight

Will you be my dragon knight?

Well, I have sad new, I have to either finish this story in seven days or I have to go on hiatus for a month because I need to go see my grandma in a rural city..... As I make my decision, here you goooo

--------------------------------------------

"Eunha yah are you not going to your classes?"

"Yea."

Sowon sat slumped against the trunk of the tree that Eunha was perched at the top of. She had wanted to go up there with the athletic princess but the armor prevented her from climbing very far.

"Even though I'm going to get yelled at?"

"They won't yell at you, I'll make sure of it."

"Well, thanks? I guess, you could prevent it by going to class though."

"You know I don't like listening to Roberto."

"Oh, well if your teacher's Roberto this time, I'll let you off."

Eunha laughed, they both still have the battle with Roberto fresh in their minds.

"Yea, I know it's part of his job to be strict but punishing me with that purple fire is too much don't you think?"

"Didn't you say that Roberto was with you the day you crashed?"

"I did, didn't I? Well, he seems to have changed. Perhaps his memories were being controlled too? I don't know, but for now he can stay."

"You sure?"

"Yea, since I'm not going to his classes anyways."

Sowon chuckled and got up from her seat.

"Well, my shift here is done. I'll see you in the evening."

"Wait!"

Eunha hopped right off the tree and shifted into her dragon form, landing loudly next to Sowon.

'Get on, I want to show you the sky.'

"Why would you need to show me the sky, its right there."

But Sowon still climbed on, enough time had passed for her to be reassured that flying would not hurt Eunha anymore.

Eunha took a running dash down the middle of the courtyard and lifted off before hitting the next tree, Sowon shut her eyes momentarily scared of heights.

'Hey, open your eyes.'

"Okay okay."

When Sowon opened her eyes, no words left her lips as the wide blue sky spread out in front of her. There wasn't many clouds even though they were entering late winter. Soon it would be spring, something that Sowon looked forwards to spending with Eunha.

"It's beautiful."

'Haha, don't look down.'

"Eh?"

Accidentally looking down because of Eunha, Sowon shrieked for a second before calming down.

"We're so high up."

'Ah, while we're up here, let me tell you why I love flying so much.'

Sowon smiled listening to Eunha talk animatedly about how the world becam emuch more clearer and her mind became clearer as well since it seemed as though she was free in the sky rather than at home.

'I just remembered, you can't read. Haha! Is that why you want me to go to class so much?'

"not really." Sowon pouted but Eunha couldn't see.

"Anyways let me down so I can go on break."

'okay then.'

Soown noticed that Eunha sounded a bit sad when she said she was going on break but brushed it off, I'm just imagining things, she's a royal with many things to stress about.

-------------------------------------------

Eunha watched as Sowon trudged off to her room and sighed.

"I wanted to say don't go but you deserve that rest. Maybe I shouldn't have taken her flying?"

She turned back to the castle entrance and stared beyond the gates for a second.

"Maybe I could get her to sneak me out one day? That would be fun. Maybe I'll do it under the guise of seeing Umji. Yes! The plan is perfect."

"Unnie what plan are you talking about?"

"Oh little Eunbi I want to go on an expedition to go see Umji, do you want to come?"

"But aren't you not allowed out?"

"But you are, can't you take me with you please?"

"I mean..."

"I'll even take my personal bodyguard with me promise."(SinB don't know who Jung is yet.)

"But...."

"Come on please?"

---------------------------------

I do have another idea for another story but I'm not sure I want this one to end yet.....hmmmmm