Galaxy?

Will you be my dragon knight?

Sowon returned to the village carrying the boar on her shoulder humming lightly and swinging her arms. Today's dinner would be fried boar meat using the oil that would seep out from the fat. Smiling to herself as she thought about how Yewon was doing she walked in the back entrance into the village to avoid letting her neighbors see what she had brought back for Yewon.

Their neighbors were always hungry and begging for food whenever they saw her with more food than them. They had two men in the house but they often lost to Sowon in hunting skill so they never had enough to eat since half went to the elders if they don't hunt a second time. They would often send the grandma to go out and ask her for food because you cannot reject an elder. As much as Sowon liked that grandmother and that she knew that the husband and son often took the rations from the grandma since it was free food for elders, she did not want to give them her boar, they were hard to come across and this would be Yewon's first time to taste it.

Sowon had hunted a boar before but she ahd caught it when she was out on a hunting expedition with others so they had managed to force her to give it up for the elders.

Sneaking around the house, she threw a small pebble through the second floor window where Yewon usually is playing when she returns from afternoon hunts.

"Psst! Yewon-ah!"

Yewon poked her head out the window and her eyes widened at the large bag that Sowon was carrying.

"Shhh! Yewon, unnie is going to throw this in first and get in using that window okay? i don't want to lose this meat."

Yewon nodded and got out of the way, after a little bit  and aquick check of the coast, Sowon heaved the bag up and into throught the window before reaching up with her long arms and jumped for the window sill.

(imagine a small house that only has a one room size of a second floor its usually designed for storage but yewon plays there and this hut is made of wood propped against a tree so its kind of half treehouse? I hope u imagine what I'm imagining cuz it might not make sense if you can't picture the hut oops)

They secretly had made a deck up at the top of their tree since theirs was at the back of the village and it was kind of a quiet place of escape above the rest of the village. Sowon had made a fire pit up there so they planned on making dinner up there under the stars.

"Unnie already cleaned and gutted it so all we have left is boiling its oils and frying it."

They carefully made their way up to they're little perch with a part of the boar and settled in with the leaves. Since it was open top, the wind would take the smell of the boar away before it descends on the village.

As they waited for the boar to cook, Sowon recounted her encounter with the dragon to Yewon.

"Unnie, can we give it a temporary name? It's a little difficult when you talk without names."

"Okay, what do you want to name her?"

"I don't know, you said it was a shiny black dragon so maybe Heukkie?"

"Haha, we don't even know if its a girl or a boy, I'll bring you to see them tomorrow though. Call it a little learning experience so the villagers will let it slide since we don't have boys to hunt for us."

"Okay. You promise we're going to see the dragon?"

"Only if they're a good dragon, if they're mean, then we need to run as fast as possible okay?"

"Okay. Hey how does Eunha sound? The galaxy is shiny and black."

"That's actually really nice. We'll see tomorrow."