Princess of my heart

Will you be my dragon knight?

Woohoo I hit 100 subs(in total not just here but eh)! Thank you all! I don't even make money here like youtube! Why are you all here! Hahah....I didn't have internet for 22 hours darn comcast. I couldn't listen to gfriend all day so now I'm just listening to them on loop AGAIN. Haha

---------------------------------------------------------

The wedding venue was a few hours away, the wedding itself in three days and all Eunha wanted to do was run. There was no way she was going to be married to someone she was not in love with. She already had Sowon!

Marching into her father's study, she slammed her hands on the desk there, shocking the feeble old king.

"Father! I am NOT getting married!"

"You are not going to get married? What do you mean."

"I love someone else."

"Tell me who and I'll see what I can do."

"I can't! Because I know that you'll get rid of them."

"So you already know that a lowlife that has no royal blood cannot get married to you right?"

"Well, then you already know that I can here for a very good reason."

"Of course, what are you going to do? Run away? Like always, a coward who doesn't stand up to her royal duties as the princess."

"Shut up! I never wanted  to be a princess! When have I ever told you specifically that I enjoyed mty life and thank you daddy?!"

"You will not tell the King to shut up. Get out and think over your words!"

"Fine! Jerk!"

Eunha stuck out her tongue and ran out of the room. Returning to Sowon's side she huffed.

"Do you need a hug?"

"Gimme."

Sowon chuckled and slung her arm around the smaller frame.

"So how'd it go?"

"As I expected. I told you we should run away."

"But you can't you're the princess of a country."

Eunha frowned.

"I didn't wish to be a princess."

"I'm sorry. But you're the princess of my heart, forgive me?"

"Forgiven."

Sowon pecked her cheek as they strolled back to the privacy of Eunha's room.

------------------------------------

"Tell me whoever's been the closest to my daughter. I want you to eliminate whoever she's fallen for."

"Yes sir."

------------------------------------

"I hear the princess is refusing to get married, our lady will be happry."

"Of course, once the wedding fails we are going to have a very frail King's mind to destroy."

"Yes, the stress of incompletion of such a large plan would surely have great impact. Let's tell our lady about this."

"However, if they do get married then what?"

"We can either kill the princess and frame the prince or kill the prince and blame the jealous princess' lover."

"Of course! That's brilliant! Should we tell the lady that we no longer need an explosive?"

"No, if we suggest anything, she will get angry that her plan was flawed, our lady's plan is never flawed."

"Indeed."

-----------------------------------

Sowon sat on Eunha's bed with Eunha back pressed against her chest, the shorter playing with her fingers.

"Shouldn't we go do something?"

"Nah, I just love being with you. Can we just stay here?"

"Ok princess."

"Thanks, love you."

"Love you too."

Eunha chuckled and kissed Sowon's hands causing her to giggle from the ticklish sensation.

"Come on, let me shower you in love too."

Pulling Eunha away from herself, she lay down on the bed and opened her arms, offering to be the big spoon. Eunha nearly jumped into her arms giggling the whole way.

Cuddling quietly, Sowon finally got serious.

"How are we going to stop the wedding though?"

"Run away."

"But you said that your father called you a coward from running from your duties."

"I know, but there's no other way to stop it."

"Really? How about contacting the fourth prince?"

"Hm?"

"Telling him that you have someone you like and would like for him to retract his offer."

"I guess, but what happens if he falls for my charms like you did?"

"What. NO! Never mind, let's run."

"I'm kidding, I'll let a trusted messenger to deliver the message for me."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Good, cause you're all mine."

Sowon smothered the back of Eunha's head in kisses that cause Eunha to laugh uncontrollably. However, Eunha gasped out once Sowon touched close to her ears.

"Hm?"

Reaching up, Sowon lightly touched the shell of Eunha' s ear.

"Ah!"

"Ah, that's right! You're still a growing dragon aren't ya?"

Eunha swatted at Sowon's hands but failed as Sowon managed to grab onto her ears, rubbing lightly at the tips, causing Eunha to hum out in happiness. A small rumbling began in her chest and when she next opened her eyes, her eyes were showing the patterns that swirled when she was in her dragon form.

"Stop it."

"Aw, but you're so cute."

Eunha blushed and let Sowon continue.

"I'll get you one day."

------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute i cant someone save meeeee hahahaha