별명(nickname)

Will you be my dragon knight?

I just want to let you all know how happy I am to read such nice comments on my chapters! Thank you for enjoying it so much! (At least I could only hope most of you enjoy it....) I'm not as afraid of criticism as before so feel free to hit me as hard as you want! Not that I want to be hit.... ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie?"

Sowon was thumbing the shark's tooth on her necklace, staring into space, for the the last few minutes.

Yewon hugged Eunha's tail and patiently waited for Sowon's mind to return to earth.

"Hey, so how is it out here at night when we leave?"

The dragon promptly lay down on the floor and rolled around.

"Hehe, do you just laze around? Nothing bad comes out at night?"

Eunha stood up again and nodded her head once.

"That's good."

Yewon rubbed at Eunha's little horns at the top of her head, careful to not touch where Eunha had a cut before.

"You have a nickname since we don't know your name."

She paused as she thought about something.

"Can you guess? Sowon unnie has Sowon as a nickname."

Eunha tilted her head.

"It's a secret but it's Sojung. Hehee."

Eunha nodded and flicked her tail around.

"I want to have a nickname too, but I have to wait till I turn fifteen. That's when I learn magic and when I have to go by that nickname forever like Sowon unnie."

Eunha nudged Sowon's side effectively shaking her from her thoughts. Slightly pushing her in the direction of Yewon, she growled a bit.

"What is it? Yewon?"

"Unnie, I was just talking about how I want a nickname too."

"Oh, you'll just wait till fifteen, nine more years to go."

"Yea, but its nine whole long yearsss, I want one now. You have one, Eunha has one and I want one. We can keep a secret can't we?"

"I guess we can. Did you have a nickname in mind?'

"No, unnie help me think of one."

While Sowon stood thinking about a nickname, Eunha crawled in between Sowon's legs and then lifted her onto her shoulders.

"Wah!"

Tumbling down the slope of Eunha's back an idea hit her.

"I got it!"

"Unnie?"

"Your nickname will be UMJI."

"Huh? A thumb?"

"Yes! Didn't you know that a thumb is special? You can't do anything without your thumbs. Sincew I have to use them all the time and you always help me, you are as helpful as these two digits on my hands! If I didn't have you I wouldn't be able to survive!"

"Huh? I thought you could still do thinks without a thumb?"

"No! Here, try picking this up without your thumb. As long as the item is bigger than your hand or has a circumference that is longer ahtn your palm and fingers, you can't pick it up without your thumbs!"

Yewon struggled to grab a block of wood and sighed.

"So I will be called a thumb?"

"No, you're always Yewon if you don't like it."

Yewon thought about it a little, being called something so crucial to Sowon's life sounded intresting. 

"If Sowon didn't have me she can't live. Hehe, I'm so important."

Sowon chuckled as she watched Yewon having an internal fight whether to be called Umji from then on when they were alone with Eunha. Yewon had a little quirk to her eyebrows when she thought really hard and it was just so adorable in Sowon's eyes.

"Come on kiddo, you don't have to think about it so hard. Come on, smooth out your forehead, you don't want wrinkles at six do you?"

Yewon whined as Sowon rubbed at her forehead.

"I'm just six! I can't get wrinkles leave me beeeee!"

"Hahaha!"

Eunha watched with a little twinkle in her eyes as the sisters fell into a tickle battle, rolling around on the floor. She lay down on the ground near them and rumbled contently.

"Haha, look at you, looking like a proud mother dragon!"

Puffing a bit, Eunha turned away as if offended, 'I'm not that old!'