Hiding

Will you be my dragon knight?

Errr.....her parents can be whoever you what to think of them as lol, I'm just going to refer to them as 'father' 'mother' or 'king' 'queen' and so on. Enjoy!

===================================================

"Eunbi my baby! Are you okay?! Oh my gosh come here!"

The queen rushed into the little stable with her outstretched arms only to recoil as she saw Eunha in her dragon form clearly displaying the scar on her forehead.

"Oh no! Your beautiful face! What happened honey?"

 She was feeling all over Eunha's snout and EUnha was wriggling to get away but was unable.

"Princess why are you trying to get away?"

"Err, Milady Queen, she has lost her memories, she has no recollection of you."

"Shut up SinB."

SinB shut and scooted back a little. An arm reached out and grabbed SinB's arm.

"Ah!"

The queen looked around but there was no one there.

"Hm."

----------------------------------------------

"Shhhhhhhhh....."

SinB stared at Yewon who was peeking around the corner.

"Why'd you grab me? Did you know you need permission to touch a princess?"

"What kind of nonsense is that? Anyways, I don't appreciate her yelling at you."

SinB shrugged.

"She does that all the time. Since I'm not her daughter she doesn't like me."

"Well I'm sure there's people who like you."

"Do you like me?"

"Sure, wanna be friends?"

"Even though we keep fighting?"

"Sowon unnie said that its all in good fun. Didn't you have fun too? She guessed you were lonely since I think princesses are always taking classes. Did you know I don't have classes."

SinB stared at the smaller girl in front of her, would she really be her first friend? EunBi unnie didn't count since they were sisters but Yewon was not related to her and she didn't seem to be doing it for the status.

"Let's be friends."

Yewon stopped her ramblings about how she didn't have school and stared back at SinB.

"Really?!"

"Really."

"YES! I have a friend near my age! Yes! Everyone here is old and they don't play well."

"I'll have you know something though. You won't see me often. I have to stay at the castle for long times but I will visit you. Maybe I can get someone to take youto the castle so you can see my room. Ah, but then in a few years I won't be here."

"Huh? Not here? Why not?"

"I'm supposed to go to another castle far far away to be married off to a branch family member."

"How does that work?"

"I don't know but I don't like that guy."

"So you already have a husband?"

"I hope not. Maybe I'll somehow get the pretty cousin as a wife instead."

"Pretty wife?"

"Yea, there's a distant cousin of the main branch that's real beautiful. Rumors say that her eyes smile when she smiles."

"So you haven't seen her?"

"No, but I wish I was marrying her instead of a fat old guy."

"I wish for you to marry her too."

"Hm."

"Hm."

"What are you two talking about so seriously?"

Sowon had crawled into the little cornerspace that the two girls were hiding in.

"Ooh Unnie, I saved SinB from an evil witch and we became friends! Did you know? SinB's gonna get married to someone she doesn't know!"

"That's how royalty is. They want to keep the power in the bloodline so they marry into branch families."

"But unnie, SinB likes someone else? Is there any way to help her?"

"Well, since you probably aren't getting married soon, you have maybe several years to change your parent's minds."

=====================================

Kind of slow build up still good though, poor SinB's gonna get married ot a fat old guy. Her eyes were set on Yerin but it seems so far right now........Leave any questions in the comments and I'll answer them next chapter. Have a good day/night!