Hair styles and jealousy

Will you be my dragon knight?

"OMUJIIIIII!!!!!!!"

"Unnie!!!!"

The sisters ran dramatically at each other hugging in the middle.

"Yah, you grew taller!"

"Of course! One day I'll be as tall as you."

"Maybe, maybe one day you'll be even taller."

Eunha jealously watched from her shady spot under a nearby tree tucking her snout under her tail, her eyes just barely peeking over the appendage.

"Yuju unnie! Did they do anything to hurt you?"

"No no no, I'm fine Umji."

They hugged as Sowon backed up and sat down next to Eunha's curled form.

"Why are you so down?"

Receiving no answer she leaned lightly against Eunha's back.

"Hm? Are you sulking because I didn't want you to fly me? I already told you the reason though."

Eunha and snuffed once before replying.

'I don't know why.'

"Eh? How can you be grumpy without knowing the reason?"

'I dunno.'

"Aish this cutie." Sowon ran her hand against the scales on Eunha's back rubbing every scale on the way to Eunha's growing horns.

"Come on, I can't reach from here."

Eunha reluctantly moved around to face Sowon, allowing easier access to her head but still tuck her nose under her tail.

"Aw come on, stop hiding?"

Sowon giggled as she rubbed around the little nubs, enjoying the reactions from the princess.

-------------------------------------------

"Fine, I'll have to do things by myself. I'll just have to make sure no one, And I mean NO ONE will be able to escape my wrath!"

-------------------------------------------

"Shall we head home then?"

SinB played with Umji's hair and whined. "But I haven't mastered the art of hair braiding yet."

"I can teach you when we get back."

"Unnie, you don't even know either. You always have hair dressers do your hair."

Eunha puffed out her cheeks, seated between Sowon's legs as the taller styled her hair.

"See? Right now your hair's being done by Sowon Unnie."

Sowon chuckled and patted Eunha's cheeks lightly.

"I'll teach you both when we get back to the castle."

"Really?!"

"Really, princess."

Eunha smiled happily wiggling in joy.

"So are you guys going back?"

Yuju had been cleaning what dinner they had leftover and storing them in the in ground cooler for the next day.

"Yeah, we'll go as soon as little Eunbi frees her hands from Umji's hair."

"Alright then."

Yuju planted herself behind SinB and began to braid her hair.

"Hey!"

--------------------------------------------

"My king, I am happy to hear that you are accepting our proposal."

"We both strive for the better of our nations. Why should we not work together?"

"Ahhaahhaha! Of course my liege. Once this marriage goes through we will become under one great big country, unnopposed by any, far and wide."

"Indeed! That does sound amazing."

"Imagine it now, where there is no nation that dares to attack us, leaving our lands peaceful and free for great trades and think of the new products we could get and create together!"

"I will talk to the High Princess immediately."

"Speaking of which, why is she not here to listen to this proposal directly?"

"Ah, well she is quiet buisy with the internal affairs after the banishment of the former queen."

"I see."

The King sweated a bit, there was no way he could tell his future in laws that he had no clue where his daughter was. She might have escaped from the castle again like before to save her knight. He dismissed the convoy and retured to his office. He sat at his desk and thought. He was furious the night that Eunha had flown off to find the antidote on her own. She had returned unharmed but there was a reason why she was never allowed out.

=========================

And that'll be it for tonight! I'll be gone for maybe two to three days, three if I can't get on the flight back fast enough, to go to my university's orientation. I have to stay overnight with random strangers that are fellow freshmen but I'm terrified. Send help. Please. I'll die of speaking with too many adults even though I technically am one myself.

Apparently Yuju and Umji got hurt on stage? I'm not sure....it didn't look like it? Maybe I'm just blind. I hope they're okay though.