The end pt 2

Will you be my dragon knight?

Ah then perhaps have you read my other story MCSONE9? It's the same genre ish idk shameless plug haha enjoy cuteness

-----------------------------------------

SinB woke up in an unfamiliar room and noticed a prescense next to her. Turning on her side she came face to face with Yerin.

'Did she follow me?'

She wiggled out of the bed and entered the living room, she quietly closed the door and was greeted.

"Good morning."

"Ah! Good morning Yuju unnie."

"Did you sleep well?"

Yuju reached over and patted her head careful of her back.

"It was great, is your back okay?"

"I'll be fine, go and play with Umji I'm making breakfast right now."

"Okay."

Walking over the rug in middle of the living room, she sat down and watched as Umji was immersed in talking with some straw dolls in some strange language.

"Umji, good morning."

"jh-n achm."

"Eh?"

"Ah! I meant good morning!"

Umji brought over her dolls and offered one to her.

"I'll speak regularly since you don't know how to speak in alien languages."

SinB frowned, alien languages? Where do they come from? Were they scary looking?

Moving her doll with Umji's mindlessly her attention was finally caught when Umji began talking to her doll.

"Unnie, I have a problem. Could you maybe solve it?"

"Hm? What kind of problem is it? Maybe I could help."

SinB watched Umji carefully.

"You see, I have this friend. She's a little taller than me and says she's all grown up. There's been something going on and now she's upset. I don't think I would be able to understand her yet but I want her to be happy."

Umji was looking doll, fully concentrated on her doll but SinB knew she was talking about her.

"Well, I think you don't need to do anything."

"Eh? Then I shouldn't bother her about anything?"

SinB smiled.

"You see, you just being there for her should be enough."

Umji looked up with wide eyes.

"Really?"

SinB smiled at her gently.

"Really."

"That's great!"

Umji gave SinB a big hug which SinB returned with equal warmth.

"Thanks for being here."

"Of course I would be here? I live here?"

SinB laughed but stop as she heard a chuckle behind her.

She turned around and found Yerin laughing behind her.

"Yerin unnie."

"haha, good morning Eunbi yah."

"Good morning."

"Are you okay with me calling you Eunbi? Your sister doesn't really go by it anymore anyways."

"Yeah but it's okay to call me SinB. I'm okay right now."

"Alright, but tell me if you ever feel lonely okay? I'll be here."

"Thanks unnie. Come on Umji, let's go play outside for a little bit until breakfast."

Umji eagerly grabbed SinB's hand and pulled her to the door.

"See you later Yerin unnie!"

Yuju stepped out of the kitchen wiping her hands with a towel and looked up to call everyone but only saw Yerin in the room.

"Oh? I could've sworn everyone was here a moment ago."

"Haha, they went out to play for a bit."

"Oh. Did you see SinB?"

"Mm. She's doing okay now I think. She just needed a bit of time away from the castle."

"I see."

Yuju nodded her head a few times before comically popping up as if a light bulb went off.

"Why don't we have breakfast first then? Just the two of us? The food's probably too hot for their young mouths but we can still eat it."

"Sure."

-------------------------

"Try to catch me!"

"Yah! EunBi! Slow down!"

SinB was racing around the little town square with Umji following close behind. She paused to admire the sun peeking over the treetops when she was tackled to the ground.

"Wah!"

"I got you!"

They giggled on the floor tumbling loose and lay in the grass looking up at the sky panting.

"You've gotten faster."

"Of course! I've grown a bit taller too!"

"Oh really? I don't think so."

"Really! Yuju unnie marks my height on the wall by carving lines in the doorway I am taller!"

"Hm..."

Umji watched SinB's forlorn expression for a second before thinking a bit. Does Eunbi not keep a record of her height? Is that why she doesn't know that grew a bit taller too?

"Yah! Eunbi yah! Let's go back!"

"Huh?"

Umji grabbed SinB's hand and yanked her up.

"Wait up! I'm gonna fall!"

----------------------------

Arriving at Umji's house, SinB watched as Umji threw open the door and scared Yuju until she burnt her tongue on her soup.

"Ah! Hot!"

"Oh no! I'm sorry Yuju unnie."

Fanningher mouth a few times, Yuju calmed down to tell her it's okay but nearly freakked out when she saw Umji going for the biggest knife she could find.

"Yah Umji! What is that for!?"

"Oh? Just to mark Eunbi's height, her house is made of stone, you can't make grooves in it can you?"

"Umji!"

Yuju quickly grabbed the butcher knife and put it back.

"It's this one. I'll do it, you're shorter than her so it's dangerous for you to swing this above her."

Yuju pulled out a sheathed dagger from on top of the shelf and showed it to Umji and SinB.

"Cha, where do you want it? You can't do the front door because that door is important, you can have the other side of the kitchen doorway or the bedroom doorway."

"The kitchen one, then I can compare it to Umji's instantly."

They all walked over and watched the mysterious ceremony. Pushing SinB against the doorway, she swiftly aimed and stabbed the dagger right above SinB's head. Wiggling it out, she huffed and declared it done.

SinB looked behind her and saw the groove, she looked across and saw Umji's grooves. She was definetly taller.

She grinned and gave Yuju a high five before running off.

"Yah! It's time for breakfast where are you going?"

"I'll go get her, Umji go and eat with Yuju okay?"

"Okay, bring her quickly though, Yuju unnie's breakfast soup is really tasty."

"I got it."

--------------------------

"EunBi?"

Yerin found SinB curled up in a corner of the bedroom with light sniffles echoing in the space.

"Are you crying?"

SinB didn't move from her position.

Yerin sat down next to SinB nudging her with her shoulder.

"What's wrong Eunbi yah?"

"Isnothin."

Slinging an arm around the little girl, Yerin sighed.

"You sure? Umji's gonna be worried if I can't cure your tears."

"..."

Yerin looked at SinB one more time before making up her mind.

"You see Eunbi, I'm in love with you. Seeing you like this is painful, I understand if you don't know what love is yet or even if you like me at all but I just want you to be happy okay?"

SinB looked up a bit. She sighed quietly.

"I just felt like here was more family like than at home and it made me upset."

SinB was whispering but Yerin made sure to catch every word and remembered them carefully.

"Here, I have so much fun and I feel great but then you have to realize that this is not my home, my home apparently isn't my home and so where is my home? I feel like I should belong here and it doesn't make sense."

"It's okay. If you feel the best and most happiest then this is your home."

"But it's Yuju unnie and Umji's home?"

"It can be your home too. It doesn't have to be where you sleep or stay at, its where you feel the most comfortable, okay?"

"I guess."

"You'll get it soon. Now come on, let's get breakfast."

SinB pulled Yerin's sleeve as Yerin was getting up.

"Hm?"

Quickly pecking her cheek, SinB rushed out of the room.

"Thanks."

--------------------------------------

And there we go, just three more chapters to go! I hope you all enjoyed and have a good day/night! I just love it when I write and don't realize how long I've been writing for.  :p