Return

Will you be my dragon knight?

Yup back just in time! I'll have to say I'm slightly disappointed in Love Whisper tho.... I love the song nonetheless I'll listen to it on loop( that's what I've been doing lol) but the teaser kind of set my hopes higher I guess? I might like Belief better.... I still love gfriend tho Eunha is soooo kyute

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Sowon Unnie!"

Eunha ran up to Sowon who was now just clad in a lighter armor more suited for archery. Light chainmail and iron paddings on her shoulders and back. Jumping up behind Sowon she tackled her favorite guard to the ground forcing Sowon to tumble forward to avoid crushing her with the armor.

"Woah! Hey princess."

Eunha grinned, she had learned that Sowon liked calling her a princess not because she was one but because she thought Eunha was actually pretty enough to be one so she let Sowon call her princess.

"What are you doing right now not being at my side?"

"Huh? I was getting fitted out for my new armor."

"Hm? Then did you get fitted for your last armor?"

"No, they had many parts so they just let the knights grab whatever we felt okay with but this is customised. Do you like it?"

There was a blue sash around her waist flowing for about a foot long on the right side accenting her small waist and long legs. Eunha's jaw slackened as she took a good look at Sowon's attire, her eyes roamed up and down the long slender figure.

"I-Its great."

"Hm? That's great."

Sowon removed her left glove and ruffled Eunha's hair. "After a few more adjustments I'll be stuck to you."

Eunha smiled shyly. "Thanks for protecting us so well."

"Of course! I do my job."

--------------------------------------------------

"I told you to make it so potent that it would kill instantly!"

"Well did you use both simultaneously?"

"Almost!"

"Well it should be nearly simultaneously, did you mess the order?"

"NO!"

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe there wasns't enough breeze to carry the poison up to the royals."

"WELL MY LIFE IS DOOMED YOU HEAR ME?!"

"That's not my problem."

"THE (former) QUEEN IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

"Again, not my problem."

------------------------------------------------------------

"So shall we go back and deliver Yuju home? I take it that its very boring stuck in the guest room without anywhere to go."

"How? You can't carry us both?"

"I can carry one but SinB will take the other, who do you want to ride on?"

"It doesn't matter really, are you the better flier or SinB?"

"Me."

"Then I'll ride SinB."

"Why?"

"I trust that you won't drop Yuju out of the sky."

"SinB won't do that."

"She might just for fun and catch her before the ground."

"Really? You think so?"

"Maybe, you probably know better than me. This morning she tried to scare me by jumping out of the bushed."

"Well I haven't really had much contact with her recently."

Sowon patted Eunha's head. "It'll be fine."

After Sowon's hand left her head, Eunha felt slightly cold, moving closer she shifted and pressed her dark dragon head against Sowon's limp hand gaining Sowon's attention again.

"Hm?"

Eunha snuffled a bit then looked expectantly at Sowon, nudging her hand. "Ahh." Lifting her hand she reached out to rub Eunha's little horn nubs.

"Unnie!"

Yuju came crashing into Sowon's side.

"You look so cool!"

"Thanks, are you doing okay?"

"Of course! Everyday me and Umji have fun!"

"Really? Tell me all about it."

Eunha turned around circling once before turning to scoop Yuju onto her back. If she couldn't get horn rubs then Yuju can't talk to Sowon. It's only fair right?

------------------------------------------------------------

To be able to point out criticisms and still love them is a true fan, they are human after all. I do love the whole album don't come for me. <3 Onwards to first place!