I'm not a princess?

Will you be my dragon knight?

Yerin and SinB walked around in the royal gardens when she heard a loud bang from above.

"Hm?"

Listening carefully she heard Eunha yelling at the king.

"EunBi unnie is finally up."

"Shall we go visit her?"

"Sure."

Yerin boldly grabbed SinB's hand and skipped over to the entrance of the tower. SinB blushed and followed behind quietly.

"Unnie, why do you always grab my hand wherever we go?"

"Why can't I?"

"I asked first...."

"Because I like you pabo."

Letting go of SinB's hand Yerin nervously giggled as if prepared for a joking rejection.

In a moment of bravery, SinB surged forwards and pecked Yerin's cheek.

"Eh?"

"Race you up there."

SinB took off up the stairs rushing past her hobbling father almost knocking him over.

"Yah! Wait for me!"

------------------------------

"So."

"I'm no longer heir to the throne."

"Yea."

"I'm finally free."

"Yea."

"Are you alright?"

"Are you fine with all this? The kingdom might go in uproar and cause problems."

"Well, I was outed as a bad daughter on wedding day so I can be the sacrificial scapegoat."

"I guess so."

"But you know what I'm the happiest about?"

"What? You get to go outside the castle?"

"No, I get to be with you and no one can stop me anymore."

Sowon cracked a grin and sat down next to Eunha on the bed.

"Since I was so brave and faced the King of this land so valiantly, do I get a reward?"

"Of course you do."

Sowon gently held Eunha's cheek and pulled her in for a quick kiss. Eunha's eyes fluttered shut and her arms naturally came up to hug Sowon closer.

"Ah."

Sowon jumped and knocked foreheads with Eunha as the person in the doorway announced themself.

"Who is it?"

"Oh. Um. Hi."

"SinB?"

"EunBi unnie hehe, did I come at the wrong time?"

"No no no, come in. How have you been little Eunbi?"

"I've been doing well. What were you two doing?"

"Uh....kissing?"

"Uh huh."

YErin arrived in the doorway too huffing and puffing fromher sprint after SinB.

"Yah! Why are you so fast?!"

"Oh good it's Yerin unnie."

"Oh? EunBi yah, are you okay now?"

"Yea, I'm alive."

"What happened to the King he's like walking and crying at the same time, probably shouldn't be doing that on the way down the stairs he won't be able to see clearly but that's not the point."

"Well, congratulations, one of your brothers just became a prince of the country."

"Eh? You're married to my brother?"

"No! Not like that! The King said that I won't be the next ruler and SinB as you already know can't be the next ruler so he said that he'd work something out for one of your brothers to be next in line."

"Oh."

SinB stopped biting her finger mindlessly.

"Wait, why can't I be next? I thought it was just illegitimacy and I could still be next just not many people would like it."

"Er, well, you see-"

"I shouldn't have kept it from you for this long SinB yah-"

"You can't just break it to her like this Eunbi do it some other way."

"No Yerin unnie, now that it's a serious matter I will tell her."

SinB cut in a little frustrated that there was some secret not being told to her.

"Tell me what!?"

"You're not actually my real sister."

"Huh? I know I have a different mother what are you going on about?"

"Your real dad is not the king."

"Huh?"

Confusion spread across SinB's face and her frown deepened.

"Then, how am I here?"

"My father killed your father as a scapegoat of an older incident before you were born."

SinB stumbled over a step and Sowon moved to catch her if she fell.

"Are you okay?"

Lifting her head she turned away. Had she been lied to from the day she was born? Was her life a lie this whole time? If this was true then why were these people looking at her, why were they looking like they were sorry for her?

"Stop looking at me!"

SinB slammed open the door and ran away, hiding from everyone. Yerin who had taken off after her could not find her. Eunha called the royal guards to search the castle but they couldn't fine her anywhere.

"I think she flew off somewhere."

"Oh no."

----------------------------------------------

A knock at the door sounded.

"Who is it?"

Opening the door Umji was greeted by a soaking wet second princess.

"SinB! Come in why are you out in the rain alone?"

"My name is EunBi."

"Yes it is do you not want to be called your nickname anymore? EunBi?"

"..."

SinB fainted and Umji ran to get Yuju.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh noesssssssss I'm not quite sure of what I'm writing to be honest, if it gets too confusing tell me I'm currently not so sure myself :P