Banished

Will you be my dragon knight?

Real quick note today there's been a short time skip of approximately a month.

------------------------------------

"Today is the day we decide who gets the power of the throne."

"Of course it should go to the High Princess."

"No! It should go to the Queen."

"What about the second princess?"

"Never! She's illegitimate in all ways she 's been outside the castle walls for too long for her own good."

Eunha walked in to the grand hall and everyone quieter.

"Why, good afternoon everyone."

The people bowed back as the Queen entered the room.

"What's this?"

"Oh dear mother they were just returning my greetings."

"Hm." In the queen's eyes, it seemed that the peopel favored Eunha over herself, but that was no longer a problem. Even if she didn't get the crown, Eunha would give her the crown declaring that she wasn't ready, she made sure of that.

"We must discuss with you your highness the great importance that is our leader."

"Of course, who have you decided to give it to?"

"Well, we haven't decided. In a moment we wil conduct a popular vote to decide. Currently it is still up for debate."

"Very well then."

Eunha and the Queen sat at their respective thrones and Eunha remained like a doll staring into teh crowds with a fairly wide smile. It was neither assuring nor bright, merely an empty smile that no one could figure why.

------------------------------

"It has been determined that the High Princess is now our new ruler."

Eunha stood from her seat and allowed the priest to place the crown on he rhead, she even repeated the oath along with the priest, the Queen smiled-everything was going according to plan.

"Now, as my first order as ruler of this land, I hereby declare that I have to right to give my power to someone I rather have as ruler."

The Queen's grin widened.

"Please enter Mr. butler(some butler lol)."

Mr. Butler opened the door and in walked the shell of the past king.

"Why is he here? Is he alright? What's going on?"

"The new king is your old king. Please come up and take your crown."

The Queen's jaw dropped.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"What is it dear mother? I am merely giving the power back to it's righteous ruler."

"HE'S NOT WHO HE WAS HOW COULD YOU LET AN IDIOT RULE THE LAND."

"In my defense I'm pretty sure I'm not an idiot dear wife."

The Queen's head turned so fast Eunha swore if it were just a bit faster, her neck would have snapped.

"Thank you high princess, for helping me out of this mess."

The priest hurriedly took the crown and paced it back on the king's head.

"I'm back, and you can't get rid of me this time. Everyone, let me tell you a story. A story of how this might have happened. A story about the queen."

Everyone was silenced as the King sat down in his throne, Eunha seated in her respective throne.

"Why am I back? How di dmy memories return? Well you see, my memories where never gone. They were temporarily restricted by a liquid curse. A liquid curse developed by the Queen herself and underlings of course. She planned to become the ruler and do everything she ever dreamed of, maybe paint the castle black or ruler with a bloody iron fist. She planned on ruling the land through fear and destroy our neighboring countries. Those whom we have peace treaties with."

Everyone gasped.

"And she almost did it. I couldn't even remember my name until the high princess had managed ot trigger a memory that broke through the curse and brought me back. Now before you say that the new ruler must be the high princess because I didn't reveal myself in the three months of grace was to plan for this day. The day I finally get rid of the thieving rat in my castle. I hereby declare the Queen to be banished to the lands beyond ours. Let her try to survive the wilderness aline like how she forced the High princess to, let her struggle through the hardships that our poor face and let her pay for her actions!"

The Queen was instantly dragged away to have her royalty removed(turn her into a regular dragon with more than one tone color) and thrown out to be banished.

"You will regret this."

--------------------------------

Not much done this chapter but banning the Queen in comples words and explanations, Sowon is still by Eunha's side and there's more to come. Leave a question if you're confused I'll answer it tomorrow. See ya!