Recovery

Will you be my dragon knight?

Oh wow I how did I not find that subs, I'm so blind, Hm. Oh well I guess I'll go watch it after this chapter. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Your name is Choi Yuju?"

"Yes."

"And you're the grandchild of Choi Sooyoung?"

"Yes."

"Huh."

The doctor rubbed his chin and thought for a second. "I'm very thankful High Princess that you've managed to find a descendant but how are we sure she is the right one?"

"Well, my real name is Yuna but I've been told that you don't have me in records."

"Yes, so pray tell, who is your mother?"

"I don't know."

"What? Then how do you know that your grandmother was Choi Sooyoung?"

"Eh? I was raised by her until she died and I was orphaned."

"Okay."

The doctor contemplated it a little longer.

"Doctor can you hurry up? Sowon's color is fading from her face even faster now."

Sowon lay on a small bed in the doctor's office left in her fabric layer of her armor sweating profusely.

"I guess so, it's your choice, if it isn't really the correct blodo it could instead kill her."

Eunha looked at Sowon's pained face then stared into Yuju's eyes.

"I trust you. You trust me. We are friends, you wouldn't lie to me. Go ahead doctor."

"Alright then miss Choi please let me cut your palm a little bit. It'll just be a little pinch at first and will hurt more laater but do not fear in order to cure this girl, only a small amount will suffice."

Yuju stuck out her hand bravely, allowing the doctor to nick her palm and drip the blood into Sowon's mouth.

After dripping for awhile, the doctor pulled Yuju away and manually made Sowon swallow it by pressing lightly into .

"By tomorrow she should wake, I shall take my leave."

"Wait you're not patching my hand up?"

"The princess will do that, then."

As the doctor left, Eunha grabbed a handkerchief and pressed it lightly into Yuju's hand before leading her to the window where she jumped out and shifted to her dragon form.

"Oh my."

'Stick out your hand.'

"Like this?"

Eunha took Yuju's hand into her giant mouth and held it there for a few seconds before letting go and flying away.

'I'll be back, watch Sowon unnie for me.'

"Alright."

Yuju watched Eunha fly off to another wing of the castle before inspecting ehr hand which was now covered in dragon spit. Carefully, she wiped the red tinted slobber away revealing a fully healed hand.

"Wow."

She then turned over to Sowon's side carefully brushing her hair back.

"You know, I never thought that this situation would happen. Me saving you unnie. I know it hasn't been as long that we've known each other but I can't help feeling an attraction to you? Maybe we have met before in a time where we both can't remember."

Yuju wiped some sweat off Sowon's brow before continuing.

"I know the way the Princess looks at you, you may not realize it yet but I think she loves you."

Yuju chuckled to herself. "I hope that maybe you'd forgive me later when I tell you something."

She sat down in the chair next to Sowon's bed and waited for wither Eunha's return or Sowon to wake up.

-------------------------------------------------

"Yuju."

Yuju groaned and opened her eyes.

"Hey squirt."

Her eyes shot open, Sowon was awake.

"Sowon unnie!!!!"

She threw her arms around the tired knight crying tears of happiness.

"I don't know hwat I woul dhave to tell Umji if you didn't make it!"

"Hey, I'm not that weak, tell me what happened. I really don't want to wake that angel over there."

Yuju grinned, Eunha was asleep in the bed next to Sowon's.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So I've promoted you to EunBi's personal guard, is that okay? Of course you can have several days off until you recover but since we've learned you are indeed a girl, I'd like you to be with the Princess at all times."

"It is an honor."

"I've also learned that my family has caused you grief before. I'll be sure to repay that one day. It happened on a not particularly good day of my brother's. He is very easily angered you see."

Sowon nodded unable to show her emotions. Even though the King had apologized to her directly, she could not feel any sense of forgiveness. It seemed to Sowon that he was only apologizing to make sure she did her job, not more nothing less.

------------------------------------------

"How dare you fail me!"

------------------------------------------

Wooo let's go guys onwards to the Gfriend first places on everywhere!