Confused

Will you be my dragon knight?

Well, I know that it hasn't been a full week yet but I came back after some research(called watching and reading from the romance genre) yea, no. I don't think I'll do well but hey, I got this wonderful idea from driving home from the doctors and I'm super excited! So these next few chapters will be quite confusing and I will not answer some of the questions to keep it a secret until the plot is revealed. Enjoy! (I'm almost certain you'll all be confused.)

==========================

In her room, Eunha woke up to the sound of emptiness. What was this feeling of loneliness? She got up and walked around. Her room was as desolate as ever, even with the most fanciest tables and cloths draped around her room, even though her room was full of bright colors accirding to the queen's wishes, Eunha felt trapped.

This place, her home, where she was supposedly safe, and yet, she didn't feel that way. Exiting her room, she walked down the hallways and entered the gigantic dining room. A golden chandelier hanging down from the roof, none of the candles lit.

"Hello?"

No one responded her. Eunha wandered around, roaming the castle absentminded when she ran into SinB.

"Good morning unnie."

"Good morning. Do you notice anything different? I'm being bothered by something but I can't figure out what."

"Different? About what? Here? It's the same as ever, gloomy."

"Gloomy?"

Eunha wondered, did the castle that she stayed in all her life seem this gloomy?

"You say it has always been gloomy, but I vaguely remember this feeling of happiness."

"Happiness? You've never been let out of here what are you talking about? You've never been happy, we talked about this before."

Was it all a dream?

"Anyways unnie, we need to go to see the king and queen."

"Hey, have you been outside?"

"Of course, you always ask me to sneak you things."

"Why are you let out and not me?"

"Unnie? Are you alright? I'm the illegitimate kid. Seriously what's wrong? Did you hit your head?"

Eunha ran her hand through her hair finding no bumps.

"I don't think so? Did I lose some memories?"

SinB sighed and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go see the king now okay?"

Eunha nodded following mindlessly.

-------------------------------------------

"Welcome, my daughters. Today is the first day for many knights to enter the royal guard, you have to watch their trial and learn the difference between a good one and a bad one then I will pick who enters our guard."

The girls nodded and took their seats at the balcony over the arena.

"Begin."

The knights all presented themselves and proceeded to demonstrate their skills. After the self demonstration, the knights were set up in duels against each other. You didn't have to win the mini tournament to be picked as loyalty and other qualities are valued over just skill and muscle weight.

Eunha watched boredly as the knights threw themselves at each other and swung their swords.

A knight caught her eye as they were duel wielding a sword and a crossbow.

Her eyebrows raised as she watched with intrest.

"High princess? Who is it that has caught your eye?"

"Father, that knight that's duel wielding a crossbow is intresting."

"Indeed. It's rare to see a crossbow on an armored knight. Usually they'd be found on a horse in the cavalry."

Eunha nodded her head as she half listened, eyes still glued to the particular soldier.

---------------------------------------------

"State your name and reason why you want to work for the royal guard instead of the army? I'm very curious why you came here when you surely could have gotten a very high position in the ranks."

"My name is Kim jung, I'm sure that wanting to have the honor of protecting the royal family is a far good enough reason to come here."

"So, just because you wanted the honor of protected us young man. A queer fellow you are. Intresting."

The king dismissed the duel wielder as he was the last one to interview.

"I'll tell the results tomorrow, rest well."

"Thank you your highness."

------------------------------------------

"So Eunbi, you want to pass the duel wielder?"

"I do, his skill has appealed to me."

Eunha walked away after her discussion with the king about the knights. It wasn't liek hse needed a new guard, this castle was safe. Maybe the king was just paranoid.

"Eunbi unnie, let's go read some books."

"Oh? Okay little Eunbi."

Eunha was dragged to the royal library within the castle still slightly out of it.

"Unnie, read this book to me."

The title of the book read, [The universe is wide and endless],"Eunha?"

"Unnie?"

"Why is Eunha so familiar to me? Why can't I remember?"

Eunha had a headache and she really couldn't think clearly.

"Unnie, should we go to the physician?"

"No I'm fine."

I was called Eunha, wasn't I?

=======================================

Woooooooooo nothing makes sense does it!! Just you wait for what I have in store! In fact I might upload later today again so get ready~leave your questions, if it doesn't reveal the plot then I'll answer it. Until then see ya!