Prin-what?

Will you be my dragon knight?

Eunha flew up a little bit aways as Sowon fended off the villagers. She was going to swoop when a ring of fire circled Sowon's body.

'Sowon!'

The villagers retaliated by activating their magic, splashing water to counter Sowon and throwing rocks bigger than themselves.

Lighting her fist on fire she was tempted to punch a villager with it but she held back. They were not immune to fire and technically they were not wrong for hating the royals. Only the approach was terribly wrong and they didn't want to listen to her.

She extinguished her hand and ran, at the least she could get away and the villagers would not be hurt.

However, before she could break the forest, she was suddenly grabbed from above.

"Wha?!"

'Sowon, shhh.'

Yewon helped Sowon onto Eunha back and they flew threw the night.

"Unnie, where are we going?"

"I don't know."

'I don't know either.'

They looked at each other and burst into giggles.

"I guess we should probably find a place to stay. Or maybe build a place?"

'Should I land inthe forest though?'

"Yea. Right on the edge farthest away from the village."

They had nothing left on them and they could not go back for their things. All they had left was Sowon's dagger.

"We'll camp here, I'll make a fire."

Eunha landed in the clearing near the edge of the forest and and used her paw(claw?) and dug a little hole for the fire pit.

Sowon and Yewon gathered the dead twings and leaves to line the pit.

"Eunha unnie, is your sight futher than ours?"

'I guess?'

"Did you see any nearby village we could go to for supplies?"

'I did see one? It was huge and had stone walls.'

Sowon thought about it, they couldn't have possibly flown very far away bu there was no village nearby that had stone walls. Many were only on wooden walls between trees. The closest stone walled village would be the village where a temple was.

"Did you see a temple like structure?"

'I don't know what a temple is.'

"It's like this big structure made of stone and probably has statues all around it and maybe a fountain? I only saw it once."

'There was a fountain.'

"How far away is it?"

'About two days walk from here.'

They would head there after they rested. That village was welcoming of everyone and royals did visit there for rituals. Eunha wouldn't get stoned there and maybe they could stay there from then on.

"Let's sleep, I'll hunt in the morning and then we'll set off for that village."

"But what if Eunha unnie gets in trouble again?"

"She won't pipsqeak. Unless word travels to our village that there's a royal at Soman city."

Sowon ruffles Yewon's hair before curling up next to Eunha for body heat.

"Let's sleep for now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yewon woke up to find that Sowon had already gone off hunting without her and she was left in the care of Eunha's company.

'Morning Umji-ah.'

"Morning Eunha unnie."

'Sowon said she'll be back soon and she wanted you to gather some thicker branchs and twigs. Then she also said to take this fabric and turn it into string. Do you know how to do that?'

"Yea, I'll do it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they arrived at the village entrance, Sowon had finished crating her new crossbow and a villager came out to greet them.

"Greetings high princess."

'Princess? Sowon are you a princess?'

"Uh no, he's talking to you."

'Huh? I'm a princess?'

==========================================

I don't know, this chapter feels a bit horribly rushed and badly put together..... I might change it later, I'll let you know if I do. Oh well.