D-Day

Will you be my dragon knight?

I present to you the last chapter until I return next month!

-------------------------------

"Alright, it's packaged well and there's nothing they can say if it went wrong. Hahahahahah my potions are always perfect!"

"Why are you cackling by yourself? Do you have the potion ready?"

"Of course, now when you use it remember to splash the smaller one first otherwise it won't kill okay?"

"Whatever as long as they overlap it's fine right? thanks BYE."

"Well."

-------------------------------

"My queen. I present you the deadly weapon."

"Oh, you don't present this to me. You're going out to kill the royal family tonight. By tomorrow I should hear the news of their deaths."

"W-what?"

"Did I stutter? You are to sacrifice yourself for my cause, did you not know what you signed up for? You can die here or die there if you get caught. Which will it be?"

"No, I'll be heading off this afternoon then."

"Of course. Begone."

-------------------------------

Eunha had gotten better at forming the fire into a ball, it no longer collapsed on itself miserably but she still could to throw it.

"Sowon unnie describe how to properly thow it."

"Well first you have the ball in your hand. And before you throw it, you should be able to make it levitate above your palm first so try that before I try to explain more."

Sowon balanced five little fireballs on her hand in a little tower and slowly they lifted off her hand, spinning in a circular motion above her palm.

Eunha tried to follow but after the first fireball, the second deflated and the third fell on the ground.

"Unnie, why don't you teach me how to make multiple fireballs first?"

"Oh? Okay. So first make the regular sized one."

Sowon demonstrated rolling the fireball as Eunha followed.

"Then focus on separating it into equal parts, each individual ball is a part of a whole."

The ball in Sowon's palm slowly flattened until it separated into the five individual spheres.

Eunha's tongue stuck out in concentration, her flames slowly spread apart and she successfully managed to split her ball in two but not anymore. As she was about to celebrate, the fire fell flat against her hand and dripped like liquid through her fingers.

"Haha, I still don't understand how you can make the fire drip so fluidly."

"Well, I don't particularly know how. It just happens."

Eunha pouted and tucked her hands under her arms. This cute action prompted Sowon to ruffle Eunha's bangs, their little secret body language.

"Aw you, come on. Practice a little more and you'll get it."

--------------------------------

"State your purpose and name."

"I'm here to request a meeting with the King, I am Sir Lucius of Covenhaven, the next country over from here."

"I see."

The guard stared at him a little longer.

"Let me see your belongings."

Out of his bag, Sir Lucius procured a glass flask of what looked like water and a smaller pouch of what seemed to be herbs.(Sir Lucius doesn't actually exist, its a disguise, but this guard doesn't know any better. lol)

"Alright, you may wait in the parlor."

"Thank you."

He proceeded to pack everything and went in to the parlor.

--------------------------------

"High Princess!"

"Yes?"

"The king has called for your prescense. A guest has come from Covenhaven and the King would like yo uto get your first taste of politics."

"Very well."

Eunha got up grudgingly from her spot next to Sowon and followed to maid, Sowon trailing behind quietly.

---------------------------------

"I present to you the High Princess!"

Eunha took her seat at her throne as the King gestured her to do so.

"So this is a Sir from the next over country. He brings aromatic goods and samples for trading deals."

"I see."

The king turned to Lucius.

"What are the products you have here?"

"Well, dear King, here is a flask that looks like water adn there is a pouch of herbs, which would you like to sample first?"

"Either one is fine."

"Well then, this flask is meant to be thrown on the ground and for greater effects of soothing, this herb is added on top."

Lucius raised his arm as if to smash the flask down.

"Hold it right there. I've never hear of a throwing aroma. Can we not just sniff it individually?"

"Well you certaintly can. Just these are single use per flask."

"Well, then you there. Knight Jung go ahead and smell it real quick then we'll let you demonstrate how to use it."

Sowon stepped forward, lifting her knight helmet slightly she smelled the flask. It definetly didn't smell nice, she was instantly repuled by it, but it had this familiar smell to it. Stepping back she reported her experience.

"Er, Sir Lucius if the guard doesn't like the smell, how do you think it will sell?"

"Uh, let me just demonstrate. People have different choice of scent."

"Very well."

As the flask hit the ground and the clear liquid instantly evaporated into the air, Sowon remembered what that distinct smell was.

"Wai-!"

Lucius had thrown the herbs powder into the air adn ran for his life. Sowon began to curse, the poison had settled in her lungs and was beginning to suffocate her. The vapors had not reached the royal seating yet and the King was sat there dumbfounded at what the salesman had done.

"Eh?"

Sowon ran forward lighting the air on fire as fast as she could.

She choked out, "DON'T BREATHE IT IN! POISON!"

The air near Sowon burst into flames as the fire reacted with the vapors in the air. As the flames burned away, Sowon could feel herself beginning to froth as she struggled to breathe. Collapsing over her helmet fell off and Eunha was running down.

"SOWON UNNIE!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------

And there. I hope you won't die before the next chapter since I'll be back at the beginning of next month. I hope everyone has a funtime for the last of summer. See you then!