Secret things

Will you be my dragon knight?

"Eh? What is today's date....eh? No way... why is it today? Wasn't it July just yesterday?"

Eunha wandered around her room checking her calendar and looking out the window seeing that winter was arriving.

"Why don't I remember anything in between? Wait, I have a diary."

Eunha searched her room for her diary but she couldn't find it. Running out her door, she ran into Knight Jung.

"Ah! I'm sorry whoever you are!"

"Huh? Why are you in such a frenzy High Princess?"

"Eh? Um...mister knight sir? I was just looking for my diary and I couldn't find it."

"My name is Jung, Kim Jung. Miss are you alright?"

"I'm just disoriented okay? Let me go look for my diary."

"I'll help you, what does it look like?"

"It's this big scroll of papers tied together with a leather string. On the cover it should read diary."

"Oh, I'm sorry miss I don't know how to read but I'll bring you any papers I find."

"Eh? You can't read?"

But Jung was already gone searching down the halls and in the library for a leather string tied book.

Eunha wandered around the castle for her favorite hiding places that she could have left her diary at, checking the roof, the little corner in the library and even under SinB's desk.

"Uh miss?"

Eunha turned around and saw Jung walking with a pile of leather bound books in his arms.

"Could it perhaps be any of these?"

Eunha flipped through them but unfortunately they mostly the royal chef's handwritten notes on how to cook things to the royal family's tastes.

In the end, Eunha interogated the maid that cleaned her room and she had confessed to taking it and putting it back.

"Where did you put it back?"

"Right there on your desk...where it isn't anymore."

"Why did you take it in the first place?"

"The queen asked me to."

"Do you know why?"

"No, please don't ask anymore I don't want to die."

Letting the maid go, Eunha decided to sneak into the Queen's study.

Creeping behind the bookshelves in the room, Eunha searched the room with her eyes. THe door creaked open and Eunha instantly ducked behind a pile of books.

"Miss? Are you in here?"

"Yah! Jung! Get over here! Why did you follow me?"

"I'm your personal guard its my job to follow you."

"Well shhhhh, I'm not supposed to be in here but help me look anways."

Together they searched the room's shelves and drawers when Eunha finally found it under a pile of papers on the Queen's desk.

"Why did she have it on her desk?"

The page it was open on was the page with the clue.

"Maybe she was trying to figure out how I was feeling, I'll ask her for it tomorrow."

Reading the clue carefully, she stepped away from the table quietly when her hand landed on the knob of chair that was situated behind the Queen's desk. As she leaned on it, it gave way and a creaking sound was heard. A bookshelf turned a little bit and a secret tunnel was revealed.

"What is this?"

Eunha peeked down the tunnel, barely seeing anything in the dark.

"Miss, I don't think you should go in there?"

Eunha quickly went in and Knight Jung followed with a sigh. Down the tunnel was a staircase down which Eunha went down so quickly Jung was about to have a heart attack if she ever slipped.

"Miss, please!"

At the bottom of the stairs was a door that led into a mysterious room. Grabbing a nearby memo paper, EUnha read:

[Liquid curses]

"Huh? How to liquify curses?"

Reading another memo:

[Restriction of the mind]

"What is this?"

"Miss I think we should leave now."

Eunha placed down the memos where she picked them from and ran out of the room dragging Jung behind her.

"I don't know what it is but I'm scared."

"I don't know what anything is I'm more scared."

"You're a knight be brave!"

"I'd like to think I'm brave."

"You're supposed to portect me and I order you to be brave!"

"Okay, I'm brave I protect you for a living."

With that small talk they made it out of the tunnel but before Eunha could close the secret path thet doorknob of the study turned. Hiding behind a bookshelf, Eunha squished Jung and his bulky armor into the corner and herself squished into him.

"Did I leave this open?"

The Queen went down the tunnel and Eunha and Jung left the room quickly. Who knew that the search for a diary would give them such an adventure?

============================

woohoo slowly nearing the unlocking of memoriesssss Are you guys enjoying this so far? I'm kind of worried that I made it a bit too detached from the style before.....If you have a question leave it down below and I'll answer it if it doesn't reveal the plot. See you tomorrow!