Fitting room

Will you be my dragon knight?

While I was writing, I totally forgot that Gfriend got first win on The Show! Why didn't anyone remind me?! It is unfortunate that they have all the major companies fighting this season but, for them to still take The Show is as wonderful as always! Go Gfriend!

-------------------------------------------------------

"It is okay princess?"

"I guess so."

Eunha was stood ramrod straight as her maids were outfitting her wedding dress since she hadn't gotten it done yet with all the delaying.

She gasped as the corset went tighter.

"Yah!"

"I'm so sorry!"

Eunha glared towards her back as best as she could since she wasn't able to turn much in that position.

Sowon chuckled from the sidelines, she leaned against the far wall guarding the door to the makeup room.

"Yah! Sowon! How you be laughing at this!"

"Well, look at you princess, if you did this earlier they wouldn't be in a rush."

One of the maids glanced at Sowon weirdly but then looked back at the princess.

"Princess can you raise your arms?"

"No, I CAN'T."

Eunha's shoulder's wriggled but her arms did not come up, the maids scratched their heads. Was is the shoulder bits of the dress or the back?

They yanked at the shoulder fabric and freed up some of the long sleeves to make space, slowly Eunha could finally raise her arms.

"Alright, there. So on your wedding day we just have to remember to pull back the sleeves a bit for maximjum comfort."

Eunha grumbled but remained still as the maids carefully took off all the parts of the dress. Sowon looked away.

After Eunha's fitting was done, the maids then dragged Sowon to another fitting room for the royal guard's ceremonnial outfitting.

The ladies gathered around like flies to the light as they admired Sowon's lithe frame. They ran their fingers over her biceps and asked her to flex her arms. Eunha was not pleased.

"Ahem, please get to work."

Again the same maid that looked at Sowon weirdly now looked at Eunha weirld but turned her attention to the golden armor set before her.

"Miss Knight you seem so string! I heard you defeated all the other contenders in the knighting ceremony!"

"Oh my! You're so tall! How old are you?"

Soown flustered but refused to answer the questions althought that resulted in the ladies roughing her up some more.

"Er, could you stop touching me please?"

"Ah! She's so well mannered!"

"Aw darling, we're just getting the measurements for your armor, don't mind us!"

Eunha glared from her perch in a nearby window.

The maids finally bustled around holding up pieces of golden accessories up against Sowon to see if it would fit in to the armor set. 

In the end though, the maids made a completely new ceremonnial armor set for Sowon consisted of a pure white top piece(fabric) that was adorned with golden wreaths on the collar and a right shoulder guard that gleamed so brightly in the evening sun. There was a spiral of several golden strands along the sleeves up to her wrists that seem to connect to the ends of her golden gauntlets. The tops piece was tied around the waist by a golden rope to separate the top and bottom, her pants piece being the regular chianlink with the golden knee caps and golden ceremonnial boots.(So greek I know.)

Eunha stared at Sowon's backside ready to make a sassy comment about looking better than her for her wedding but when Sowon turned around, she couldn't speak. In Sowon's left arm was the golden helmet that would be carried thoughout the entire ceremony and the emblazoned crest of her kingdom on her left chest just made Eunha feel. It made her feel like, this kingdom is mine soon and she is under my kingdom, but she is also mine, it felt like she was kind of branding Sowon as hers and it was good. (I don't know if you get what I mean soz)

"How dashing."

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Now that I have a map of the venue, all I have to do is set the rune where teh most important people will stand, mwahahahahhahahahaha!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, chaos will come I ensure it ahhahahahah I'm crazy, did you know that? :D