The end

Will you be my dragon knight?

Haha I didn't notice I stopped on such a random number that's intresting! Enjoy!

---------------------------------

SinB blinked as she took in her surroundings, here she was sitting amongst people she didn't know and the seat to her right was empty. The room she was in was definetly a church, but she vaguely remembered that the outside she saw was clearly a wooden haunted house. How did Eunha unnie make it look so pretty in here?

On her left was the aisle where a thin white carpet cut through the wooden flooring and led up to the podium where the priest stood. He was a gray old man who looked like he didn't want to be there when she noticed a person storming up behind him. Yerin unnie?

After some hushed talks with the priest he hurriedly ran away, probably far far from here judging by his look of horror. What could Yerin have said to him that made him so afraid? Also, why is Yerin unnie now standing up there in the priest's position?

"Enter the bride! I present you my cousin Eunbi!"

Was Yerin taking the priest's job? This'll be intresting.

-------------------------------------

Eunha looked up as the doors in front of her opened and heard her first name being called.

"Eh? Yerin unnie?"

"Shhhh! I'm the priest! Ahem, now please proceed to the altar."

Eunha still followed her instructions and walked up to Yerin along with the beat of the music in her flowing white gown. It was a very simplistic dress with few laces in waves across the bottom and in her hands was a beautiful bouquet of pink peonies and a few thornless roses.

Once Eunha reached the altar, Yerin yelled out again.

"Enter the other bride! I present you Sojung! Otherwise known as Sowon!"

Eunha whispered to Yerin secretly.

"Yah why are you doing it so comically? In fact where's the priest I wanted to give a heart attack go to?"

"Oh? You wanted to give him a heart attack? Well I asked if he would say somethings but then he learned you and Sowon were both girls and so I fired dhim since he wasn't going do it so before he quit I fired him."

"Darn it! I wanted to see the look on his face when he saw Sowon walk in all pretty and stuff then keel over and die or something."

"That's a bad thing to happen at a wedding! What were you thinking?!"

"I'm kidding I didn't know he was homophobic, did he not read the paperwork? Oh well proceed."

Sowon was slowly revealed through the doors in her long white dress. The long sleeves made her arms look even skinnier than they already were but the floral embroidery along the top of the dress was very well made. She grinned as she walked up to Eunha.

'Like what you see babe?'

'Of course you goddess.'

'Great, you look really pretty too.'

'Stop being such a dork. But yea I am pretty.'

Sowon smiled holding in her laughter and finally walked up to the altar, not once tripping over her long dress.

"Behold this loving couple!"

Eunha rolled her eyes and Sowon quietly giggled.

"And I don't know the rest of the words! Sowon let's start with you first!"

"Eh?"

"Do you swear to forever love Eunha even though she's a total kid at heart?"

"I do."

Sowon was confused but continued smiling anyways.

"And you Eunha do you swear to uh love Sowon unnie for forever and ever and ever?"

"I do. Why are doing this Yerin unnie?"

"I swear I don't know any lines of a proper wedding besides maybe this is the only one that no one will fall asleep at?"

Yerin shrugged and turned back to the confused audience.

"I now present them as WIFE and WIFE okay? Now go eat the food's outside to the right. Thank you."

Yerin hopped off the podium and grabbed SinB's hand to go out and eat even though nobody else moved from their seats.

Eunha quickly stepped forwards and address the very very confused peoples.

"Um so I guess if you want to eat go ahead and anyone that wants to listen to my speech can stay and honestly I don't feel like doing that anymore go have fun bye!"

Sowon quickly grabbed Eunha's arm before Eunha ran away to the food table.

"Kiss."

"Oh? Right."

Sowon cupped Eunha's little chin and kiss her firmly on the lips, once they broke away the cheers of the people in the crowds caused them to smile.

The only one not cheering was Eunha's father, the king. "What kind of shotgun wedding is this?!"

"Come on dad, it's a wedding and you'd probably not like my speech anyways, you and your standards."

"I mean, I guess but-"

"Accept it your baby girl is married and you can't stop it already, you held you silence."

"I was never given a chance to object in my defense but its okay it was just a joke, congratulations my daughter. I'm glad you met such a wonderful person in your life."

"Thanks dad."

------------------------------

Arriving at the food section, Eunha yelled out real quick to catch the attention of her guests.

"Hey everyone! We forgot to throw the bouquet! So here we go!"

Sowon threw hers way up high in the sky not quite grasping the point of throwing it to the people and Eunha threw her's right into the thick of the crowd. 

Yuju caught Eunha's on accident, it literally just fell into her arms as she was handing food to Umji and SinB caught Sowon's.

"Yah SinB yah! You're gonna get married next!"(btw this is Eunha)

"What? Why did you throw it to me Sowon unnie!"

"Yah! I didn't aim I didn't know that it meant you're getting married next." (and this is Sowon)

Either way SinB grumbled and handed the bouquet to person on her right.

"Oh? What's this for Eunbi yah?"

"Yerin unnie, um I don't know if it's the right way to say this but, I want you to wait for me okay? One day I'll be ready to accept your love. Just not yet."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Assa! I'll wait for you for forever!"

SinB grumbled but moved on.

-----------------------------

"Umji yah, I accidentally caught the bouquet what to do?"

"I don't know? Keep it in a bowl of water. Come on Yuju unnie let's get more food."

"Okay."

-----------------------------

"Don't you think this whole event was a success?"

"Of course wifey."

"Haha you cutie."

'I love you.'

'I love you too.'

====================

And the end! Thank you for reading this far and I hope you enjoyed! I guess I'll see you in the next story I write maybe starting next week? I'm not sure but soon. Have fun~