Unexpected Visit

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two hours has passed and a quick knock on the door was heard on mother's door. Mother went to open the door calmly, her son popped out with a worried face after he heard what happen to his mom today.

Son: "Mom are you okay?! Nothing bad happen right?! Any scratches?!" He looked at her with wide eyes open searching her every corner to see if there is any bruises or scratches on her body.

Mother: "I'm fine so don’t worry." She said calmly. Behind her son was a young man wearing all black, he also came up to her.

Black Dude: "Are okay mother? I heard from Chanyeol and so I wanted to come along to check on you." He said with a calm yet worried voice.

Mother: "Omo, hi Kyungsoo!" She said to the black dude.

Kyungsoo: "You are not hurt right?"

Mother: "I'm fine! I'm fine!" Her son hugged her tightly out of relief.

Mother: "Chanyeol-ah mom will always be okay!" She said gently with a smile and patted Chanyeol's back.

Chanyeol: "Thank goodness!" He smiled brightly as he released her from his tight hug.

Mother: "Come now. I've made your favorite dish!" She said as she lead Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to the dining table. They both brought up a happy face in anticipation to see the dish.

Chanyeol: "Wahhh~ my favorite! Thanks mom!" He quickly grab the spoon and knife to eat his favorite BBQ dish Galbi.

Kyungsoo: "We haven't done anything and you already made such a welcoming meal to us. Thank you mother." He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter