My Family, My Hood

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hours of flying have passed by slowly, just a few more minutes until the plane will land. And the next thing you know, you’re already here back in your homeland, home sweet home~ you thought as the plane landed gently onto the ground. When you and the rest of the other passengers head out of the plane, your heart beats really fast and can’t wait to dash out as soon as possible. That feeling when you head down the escalator, like other times, the bright faces of your precious’ ones waiting down there with warm smiles and open arms, will be there waiting for you. At the thought of that, it really happened. Your mom, sisters, brothers, sisters-in-law, and dad was there, presenting the most welcoming greeting to you when your face appear.

Family: “It’s ______!!! ______!!!” They call you in your other name. Their voices were the only sound that came through to your ears, sweet and powerful.

With that warm shout from them, tears started to form in your eyes and you began to wail as you approached your sisters’ open hug first. Guess you have missed them more than you missed them in your thoughts, meeting in real-life is harder than what you can imagine.

Your sisters hugged you warmly as you cry your heart out and then the rest came along to do the same. They knew it that you would do that, it was really rare to see you cry in front of them like that, but nonetheless they knew how much you’d missed them and how lonely you have been. Your dad, the one in charge of the whole group lectured you as soon as you arrived, he love to lecture about life and good things. He pat your head as you were in front of him, he knew that you did well on your own, and he was proud.

Dad: “You’ve lost a lot of weight, have you not eaten much?” Your appearance, your health was what concerns him the most.

You: “I did? I guess I work and go to school at the same time and hardly notice any changes.” You were able to answer back as you calmed down.

Dad: “Anyways, we’re all glad and very happy to have you back home.” Your dad smile.

Mom: “Yes, welcome back ____.” Your mom, rather your kind stepmom patted your back gently.

You: “Thank you~” You thanked everyone and head together to get your luggages before going to the car.

-

-

-

-

-

While in the car, your sister, Nina kept asking a lot of questions. She was most curious about how much you have changed, seeing your elegant look made her almost go insane as you used to look nerdy.

Nina: “Did you do surgery?” She asked to annoy you.

You: “What? No!” You answered and fell for it.

Nina: “Chill, it’s just that I can’t believe how different you look.” She laughed it off.

You: “I didn’t notice any changes in me at all...”

You were able to talk to Nina more freely as you both were closer in the sisterhood relationship with only 11 months apart from birth. She and you attend school at the same grade level, so you two have been together ever since then but separated for the first time as you both chose different college or university to attend to. You both were completely different from each other, she was an extroverted person while you were an introverted person. She had more friends than you but kept you more important than her friends. Both of your preferences were different, in style and in music. She knew about kpop and especially EXO but wasn’t into them as much as you, and she managed to make fun of them in front of you just to tease you. But she doesn’t know that something special happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter