The Loft Room

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “Good morning everyone!~” Greeting is the first thing in the morning you did everyday, to all the employees and staffs.

 

You placed all your belongings on the your desk before entering the practice room. The boys have already positioning themselves for practices. A few have their own schedules and activities so they are away with the other managers. You can expect that it was going to be a busy day again.

 

Suho: “Noona we’re out of energy pills, we are so busy lately...if you have time, will you please get some energy pills for us?”

 

Areum: “Oh, don’t worry about it. You guys are very busy and I understand.”

 

Suho: “I’m very sorry to bother you.”

 

Suho looked very down, he was tired from all the upcoming schedules. He and all the members have been keeping up with their tight schedules for a whole week already, and with that they didn’t complain. When one is slightly ill, they still use their time to serve the schedule. They’re not exactly forced but rather a must according to their contracts, so that’s why you couldn’t do anything to help them. Even the power of fans cannot shut down the almighty CEO, all that is best is to really wish and pray for their health.

 

Areum: “It’s okay, really! Just do what you got to do, noona will take care of it.” Areum unnie doesn’t feel bothered much because she had been with these boys for years and she can understand them well. They are young hard working men and being with them is part of her life already.

 

Suho: “Thank you noona.” He bowed to her. She smiled to him like a real caring sister, by seeing that side of their relationship, you can see that they are very close.

 

As Suho left to resume his practising, you approached Areum unnie and whisper to her secretly.

 

You: “Unnie, I can go buy them for you. You’re busy also and you have more working days than me, since I have school and two days off, I’ll do it.” You want to be part of the family also, you cared for them and being of help to them is what you could ever wished for.

 

Areum unnie looked at you, she had never seen you look so solemn before, usually you would either look innocently expressionless or timid. The new profound side of you made her didn’t want to make you feel left out. You’re their new family, and she totally forgot about you. She felt somewhat ashamed that she left you out of care, you have feelings too. It’s about time that she would let you in, into the new family.

 

Areum: “Sunshine-ah, I’m very sorry for not considering you at all. I was so absorbed into the boys by taking care of them alone, and I left you out...I should’ve been the first to welcome you in…”

 

You: “Unnie, I am welcomed. You don’t need to feel sorry at all, it’s not anyone’s fault. Let’s thank the fate that leads me here, I have become more happier than the days when I was alone. You are part of the pill, and I am willing to heal and return back how much treatment you guys have made me experienced.” You smiled.

 

Areum: “Okay, since you want to go buy it, then I won’t stop you.” She replied.

 

You: “Thank you. You can count on me~” Being more thankful than ever, you felt happier to be someone who can help.

 

The time went by until late at night, you went in to check on the boys again after you did some of your work at your desk. They’re tired but they still fool around the room a lot, loud musics were played and the footsteps of dancing was heard. You can tell that they have finished with their dinner by those energetic moves. As you were looking around the practice room, you notice that the mirrors and floors are very dirty. It was not that visible but small specks of dusts seem to stick on the mirrors and floors for a long time. That really bothers you.

 

Kai: “Chanyeol hyung come out!~” Kai started laughing as he opened the door loft.

 

Chanyeol: “Stop laughing!” Chanyeol’s voice was heard inside the loft.

 

The other members started to go to the loft to take a look, all of them started laughing. Sehun and Baekhyun laugh the most and was teasing Chanyeol. What? Why are they so happy? What’s wrong with Chanyeol? You thought as you sat comfortably on the small couch.

 

Chanyeol: “Is she here? Is she here?” He ask the members if you’re there.

 

Kai: “No, it’s just us members.” Kai said while laughing, he obviously lied. The members also cooperated to prank Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol: “Okay, tell me when she enters.” Naive Chanyeol actually believed Kai.

 

Chanyeol shyly step out of the loft with one of his leg, you can see his white leg being exposed to everyone. Woah!... You eyes widened as you saw his white leg tiptoed out of the room.

 

Kai: “Just come out!” Kai went in to grab Chanyeol’s arm and pull him out brutally.

 

Chanyeol: “YAH!” Chanyeol yell at Kai for pulling him without his permission.

 

There he came out with a girly dress. Wtf omg!

 

You: “Pffhahahahahaahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!” You laughed so loud and burst out in tears while covering your mouth with both your hands.

 

Chanyeol: “What the hell?! You said s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter