A Man's Confession

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: “Unnie, where were you last time? I woke up and couldn’t find you, did something happen?” Through all this time you’ve been waiting to hear from Areum unnie, even your calls couldn’t get to her.

 

Areum: “Don’t worry about anything, something very good happen that’s why I wasn’t able to notify you. Mianhae~”

 

You: “I see, as long as you’re okay~” You smiled. You don’t want to get into her business, she was happy so that’s all you care.

 

Areum: “Oh yea! Did the boys did anything harsh on you?”

 

You: “No, it was actually okay. I had fun spending time with them. They’re not that bad.”

 

Areum: “I was worried for a whole day, I knew that they’re going to bother you on their day off...I’ve experienced that a lot…” She seems to be frustrated during that time.

 

You: “Anyways, I’ve bought the energy pills yesterday. It should be enough to last for three to four months.” You hand her a bag of the energy pills.

 

Areum: “Why are you giving them to me?” She didn’t accept it.

 

You: “Then who should I give it to?” You look at her innocently.

 

Areum: “Give it to Joonmyeon, I wasn’t the one who bought it.”

 

You: “I thought giving it to you is better, since you’re the one in charge of supplying…”

 

Areum: “Give it to them yourself, remember, you’re also part of us.” What she means is that everyone should be open with each other, and that was how everyone will start to accept each other.

 

You: “O-Okay…” You put the bag in your purse.

 

Youngjun: “Ladies~ A new task is up~” Manager Youngjun peeped into you and Areum unnie’s office desk to order you guys, probably for another round trip for the boys.

 

You followed after Areum unnie to the practice room, another task will be given to you when you reach.

 

Areum: “What is it?”

 

Youngjun: “Chanyeollie’s father was really sick and went to the hospital, so I want you to go with him to visit his father. I’ll watch over the boys.”

 

Areum: “Omo, really?! I hope he is fine…”

 

Youngjun: “The surgery wasn’t very serious, but he needed a lot of rest. So I thought that it would be better if Chanyeol was beside him, the whole family was there except for him.”

 

Areum: “Okay, I understand. I’ll take him.”

 

Hearing the bad news, you were worried about how Chanyeol was feeling too. You thought that maybe because of that, he was so down the other day. You wonder what you can do to console him, or at least help him feel a little bit at ease.

 

Youngjun: “And Miss Sunshine, I had another task for you to do.”

 

You: “Yes.”

 

Youngjun: “It’s actually going to be a trip to that place for two nights.”

 

You: “Yes, I understand.”

 

Youngjun: “You’re going with Kyungsoo.” You paused and couldn’t maintain a straight face for a few seconds. Just by hearing the first letter “K” makes you feel so rigidly stiff.

 

Youngjun: “Make sure to assist him well during his filming. He will need a lot of help, also the other managers will be there to guide you so don’t worry.” (Idk, a filming for his new movie project “Hyung”. I suspect that he should be done by 2016, but just a little bit of recording or gathering for all the cast and crews. Or maybe for the happy ending of filming for “Hyung”, they gather to celebrate for it.)

 

You: “Y-Yes..I understand..” You can’t get over the fact that you will be with him for two days, that was too long. You’re not sure if you’ll be able to survive after two days, what if he…?

 

-

 

-

 

Areum: “Are you okay?” Areum unnie ask the non-expressive Chanyeol of how he was feeling while driving.

 

Chanyeol: “I’m fine! See?” He smile. She was not sure if that was fake or real, more like fake.

 

Areum: “He’ll be fine~” She tried to encourage him.

 

Chanyeol: “I know...he’s a strong man. Just like me!” He wink at Areum unnie with a smirk. She gave no response but she was a little bit relieved that he was trying his best to stay positive. Just like he always do.

 

-

 

-

 

You: “Oppa, here is some energy pills that I bought.” You shyly gave the bag of energy pills to Suho.

 

Suho: “Did you really bought these?” You nodded at his question.

 

Suho: “Thank you~” He pat your head twice. His action was like a big brother to you, and that was what made you love about him, his caring mother nature personality.

 

Chen: “I guess, we’ll get to see you in a few days then.” Chen expressing his farewell to you already.

 

Baekhyun: “Honestly, it’s going to be boring…”

 

Sehun: “I gotta admit, it is going to be a bit boring..” Those two dorky kids would miss messing around with you. You’re just going to be gone for two days only but they already feel so down, not being able to tease you around for 48 hours, their life was that miserable.

 

You: “Bye guys! I’ll be back in two days!” You bid your farewell to the members and left to the van where Kyungsoo was at, he was waiting inside the van for a quite a while and he doesn’t even know that you’ll be the one assisting him. What luck he has, he had been wishing to have a schedule with you from a long time, now it came true.

 

As you got closer to the van, you can see the other manager(the one that look like Haha ^^) inside the car waiting for you. All the windows’ curtains in the van was closed down so you haven’t been able to see Kyungsoo inside yet. You open the slide and saw the little PenguinSoo in his black mask, his eyes deeply shut and only music was heard in the van. Sleepy baby~ You smile secretly.

 

You: “Hello~” You greet, bowed, and went inside the van.

 

There was only three of you in the van, it was warm and cozy. You sat next to Kyungsoo with a space separating the two of you, but you’re close to him, very close to be able to touch him. He was probably worn out from yesterday’s practicing, and then he had another schedule for this too, you can understand why he doesn’t move an inch from his position.

 

His ears was filled with his earphones, listening to musics. His head rock sideways to sideways, searching for a perfect stance to achieve balance. Rest. You observed him dearly, for his face that looks like a beautiful angel who cannot be awakened even if anybody prayed. His stance was unbalanced and his head tilted to your side, you reached out your hand and got him. His head sleeping on your hand, you halt and remain your sacrificed arms on the unsupported air. If you stay like that any longer, then your arms will soon get tired out, but he was so adorable. You couldn’t care less and left no complaint, he was having a peaceful nap.

 

Finally, the resting area saved you from your tired muscles. He was still unconscious in which gave you the advantage to move his head back to his position. He’s got a heavy head. The manager went to go use the restroom and thus went to buy snacks for the long ride, you were very thankful for his generosity.

 

-

 

-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter