Our Choice

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days has passed and the plane ticket has arrived, you only have four days left and you haven’t told him anything yet. Because he was so busy catching up with his schedule and all you can do is encourage and wait patiently for the perfect time. He was so adorable and bright every time when you wiped his sweat, seeing his expression made you feel more insecure and sorry. I’m sorry...I’m sorry...You repeatedly apologize to him over and over whenever he smiles and look at you. Not that he doesn’t see or feel anything, in his heart, he recognized that there is something you’re hiding from him. He also know how remorseful you were every time when he tried his best to smile at you. It’s okay...It’s okay...He tells you whenever you gave him a grieful look, because he understands you the most when he loves you the most.

Later that night he came to see you at your apartment as he can’t stand to see you pretending to act like there is nothing bothering you. He knows your heart more than you do and he can’t help it. He came with the music box held in his hand, he seems to know what you’re about to say to him. He can’t blame you or anything as it is destined to be this way. He came inside and gave you a small kiss on your forehead, then he held your hand and lead you to the couch to sit with him.

Kyungsoo: “I know you have something to tell me.” He started the conversation first.

You hesitated at first, looking at his eyes you knew that he probably figured out what’s going to happen.

You: “Kyungsoo….I…” You look down and couldn’t bring your face to look at him. His hand then went to raise your chin up to look at him closely.

Kyungsoo: “Don’t be nervous.” He smiled at you. You build up a little courage and adjust your stance to face him directly.

You: “I have to go back home….my plane tickets are here already…”

I knew it. He thought so that things don’t go easy for you both. His face frowned and he closed his eyes for a second.

Kyungsoo: “When are you leaving?” He ask you calmly.

You: “In four days…” You began to feel down.


 

Kyungsoo: “I knew that you’re going to leave me one day….but only four days left….why does it have to be so soon?”


 

You slowly put his head onto your chest and hug him tightly as the atmosphere became so down. He hugged you back and place his arms around your waist for more comfort, it was so warm that makes him unable to let you go.

You: “Are you mad?”

Kyungsoo: “Why would I?”

You: “Because you’re a star to me….and to everyone.”

Kyungsoo: “And that’s why you decided to leave me?”

 

You held back your emotions and nod.

 

Kyungsoo: “Silly, I know. I know that you have to continue your education.” He chuckles lowly. He went up to pinch your cheeks and then hug you again with his head on your chest.

 

You: “And you’re still not mad?”

 

Kyungsoo: “We both have different paths to take. And by achieving that, we have to part our ways.” He wasn’t mad at you at all, he gladly accepts your decision and support you.

 

You: “It will take years…” Your eyes began to tear up as you can’t hold them down anymore.

 

Kyungsoo: “I’ll wait for you.” He smiles and wiped your tears with his hand.

 

You look at him and couldn’t help but cry louder. It will take you at least two to four years and it’s too long. How are you going to keep your focus in life for those timeless days and hours? How are you going to live through the days without seeing his smiling face? And how is he going to do without you next to him? All of those thoughts came into you and your feelings started to burst out into weeping. You really don’t want to leave him even for the tiniest bit.

 

Kyungsoo: “Don’t cry. When you come back, we’re going to be together again.” His hand went down to hold your left hand and he place a ring onto your ring finger. He give it a last kiss and held on to your hand tightly.

You look at the ring and your tears couldn’t stop flowing, he is always making you feel special at an unpredictable moment.

Kyungsoo: “I’ll give my ring to you, so when you come back you have to put it on me.” He give you the case with his ring in it and hug you again firmly.

You return his hug by having your arms around his shoulder to his neck. He was completely into your everlasting embrace and he kept kissing your shoulder to your neck. You were glad that you had him as your only man, he was the best man and best gift god could ever give you. You were so thankful for him by being open and understandable when there are hard times. And you want to thank him for loving you as much as you love him.

You: “I love you.” You kissed his head.

Kyungsoo: “I love you too.” He kissed your cheeks.

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter