A Dozen Kisses

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Jung: “Anneonghasayo~” The pretty lady came to visit EXO in the practice room.

 

Everyone: “Anneonghasayo~” They greeted her back and bowed.

 

She came to visit because she was chosen to be part of the choreography in EXO’s upcoming concert in Japan. She will visit often, and surely she will try to get along with them in the meantime. The members are still fascinated by her gorgeous looks, but that doesn’t stopped them from not concentrating. They are artists, and they live up to that name. She was a hard-working actress and it was amazing how she was able to dance to the choreography perfectly, only a few hours of practicing, she was able to memorize all the difficult steps. The way how she dance was very charismatic, y, perfect, and powerful. Kai praised her for her hard work, he believe that she will do very good in her other works that contain dancing. She had a few dance moves with the other members, including Kai, Xiumin, Sehun, and Lay, the four main dancers of the group. Kai had the most intimate dance with her among all four of them, well because he is the visual and main dancer. After a few hours of practicing and dancing, they were able to get their resting time in which she gets to interact more with the members. Especially D.O.

 

Sung Jung: “Why is it called Che-Ri?” She ask Kyungsoo and sat next to him in the practice room.

 

Kyungsoo: “I just named it, I thought it was a beautiful name.” He replied and gave her a warm smile.

 

After hearing that from him, her smile formed deeper and soft giggles was barely heard from her voice. She was happy to be next to him.

 

You: “Here is your water~” You gave her and Kyungsoo a water bottle.

 

You didn’t want to disturb them because the way how you see them doesn’t make it feel very good to interrupt them. You bowed to them and left to where the other members are at, but your heart tells you that your mind is always concentrating on them. Feeling doleful just by seeing them both smile together.

 

He wasn’t happy even though he smiled at her, he felt inconsolable as ever to see you turn away from him. Your last look makes him weaker, seeing that you are slowly drifting away from him at his angle makes him feel so far to reach you and so hard to try to love you.

 

Miss Sung Jung can see that he is disturbed and his eyes is always focused on you. She didn’t want to believe it but her sense tells her that he had someone in his heart already. And now her target is you, she is in the utmost jealous position when realizing what is going on between the two of you. And her curiosity grows even bigger each minute.

 

Sung Jung: “Thank you everyone for your hard work today~” She bowed to everyone before leaving.

 

You: “You’ve worked hard~” You bowed to her. Feeling a little doubt from you, she didn’t want to be sincere but bowed and left.

 

Miss Sung Jung before debut is just like a normal fangirl like you. She had been a fan of EXO for a year and was able to enter the acting industry by pure talent and motivation from her experiences and love from EXO. She was able to come that far because of them and highly respects them, and now is her chance to be able to be with them. Her favorite out of all is Kyungsoo of course, and knowing a little connection between you and him makes her a little jealous.

 

It’s 8:00 PM, the only members in the practice room are Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai while the rest are away doing different practices in the other rooms.

 

Kai: “Aish I was too nervous!” Kai complained as he was practicing his moves without Miss Sung Jung.

 

Sehun: “Hyung, why don’t you do it with the Hiccup coordinator to get use to it?” Sehun gave him an idea.

 

Chanyeol: “Yah! Andwae. Andwae. Just do it alone.” It doesn’t seem like a good idea for Chanyeol.

 

Sehun: “Ah Waeyo! It’s okay, she’s doing nothing anyways.” Sehun allegedly insisted.

 

Chanyeol: “She’s doing her work!” He bickered at Sehun.

 

Baekhyun: “Why are you getting mad?” He said feeling suspicious of Chanyeol’s not so often anger rise.

 

Chanyeol: “Well I’m just saying, Kai can do it with the members.”

 

Areum: “Okay it’s order time!” Areum unnie and you came in from the exit into the practice room to get the member’s order for dinner.

 

Baekhyun: “Miss Sunshine! Come here! Come here!” Baekhyun ran to you and grab your arm lightly, pulling you in toward kai.

 

You: “Wha-What?” You ask him knowing nothing and followed him.

 

Chanyeol: “Aish..” Chanyeol feeling frustrated at the corner.

 

Areum: “What? Why are you taking her?”

 

Kai: “Noona, you can go alone right?” Kai held on to your arm as Baekhyun finished delivering you over to him.

 

Areum: “Why?”
 

Kai: “I need to practice a few moves with Miss Sunshine.”

 

Areum unnie looked over at Kai and can see that he is in desperate mode. Although she feel like they are childish, leaving you to them won’t cause a big problem. You’re their coordinator after all.

 

Areum: “Okay. Just don’t be too harsh on her.”

 

Kai: “Okay.” He smile cutely at her. What? What is going on? Why do I have to stay? What the hell?! Words we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter