If You Love Me

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days passes quickly in a flash within the countless nights that can almost equal to one day. You didn’t keep track on the days and soon lost hope on waiting for a miracle, you thought that perhaps this was your fate. A dream is a dream after all and it’s not going to come true. Len comes into the room to check on you every single day and not a drop of relief can decrease his worries. He was insecure as you turn to look more pale and your body began to lose more weight than it used to. He haven’t heard your voice in a while and all you can answer is a shook of your head to show your low interest. Both sides of the family has settled with the wedding to be held the next day. The news fly like virus throughout the relatives of both sides and everyone was ready to meet the groom-to-be and the bride-to-be. How sad it was that none of them know the truth within your heart, their smiles of joy increases the agony that you found yourself guilty for not being able to keep your promise to Kyungsoo.

The relatives of Len’s came into the house one by one, giving you, the bride-to-be a good look. They all praised Len for being able to find the bride that they all expected, none asks about your opinion at all. The ignorance that was given to you made you feel more afflicted than it was. No one cared about how you feel. Each of them releasing the congratulation vibe, something that you hated most at the moment and knowing that this congratulation wasn’t for the one you love. Don’t talk to me like that. You suppressed all of your hated feeling and not a single smile was played to fake the blind people. Other than worrying about you most of the time, Len was enjoying the fact that the wedding was today and finally you’re going to be his at last. But no one knows who you truly belonged to, since long ago, or perhaps the past lifetime ago, you only belonged to one person. Which the two of you may not end up being together just like how the tales have stated.

After the celebration has finished at Len’s house, the next location for the celebration will be going to your house. You hate this feeling when wearing the wedding clothes that turned out to be the traditional clothes and it was like you’re going to a funeral instead of your own wedding. The days have turned you into a completely mute person and soon you’re going to shut your ears to become deaf. Once you’ve arrived to your house, what makes you sad the most was that the reaction from your families and relatives was given the same to you as Len’s families and relatives. Fake, why are you guys doing this to me? You were instructed to go to your room as soon as you arrived, and then your sister came inside to check on you. At least she was the only one who came to you first as a family.

Nina: “Have you not eaten? You don’t look good.” You didn’t answer her and remained still by sitting on your bed. “By the way, Len requested us to confiscate your phone and other electronics. He doesn’t want you to get distracted by it, the same goes for us too.” Len made every move to make sure that you won’t get any contact with a helper, he was very observant and precise when it comes to you.

You: “You don’t believe me do you?” You finally spoke up in a very low tone.

Nina: “I know that you would never do anything like that since you don’t even like Len that much.”

You: “Then help me.” You turned to look at your sister bitterly.

Nina: “Help you with what?” She started to look worried.

You: “Escape this wedding.”

Nina: “.....”

You: “.....”






 

“I’m sorry but I can’t let that happen.” The bridesmaid interrupted.

Nina: “I can’t help you. Dad and everyone prepared this wedding for you and I can’t just let it go to waste just because of your little greed.”

You: “Nina!...” You burst into a low cry.

Nina: “I know that you just want to escape because you don’t love Len, but from what I see, Len loves you a lot and I’d rather fulfill Len’s happiness rather than your own. You just couldn’t get over D.O! Grow up Sunshine!” Nina outrages as she doesn’t want to hear any of your nonsense.

You: “None of you guys believe me….none of you……” You hold down your chest as it feels like your wounded heart was torn apart. You softly sobbed and looked away from her and the bridesmaid.

Nina: “If you’re going to cry like that, I’m not going to feel sorry for you. This is a happy day and you shouldn’t act like it’s a funeral.” She felt no empathy to your sufferings because she has yet to understand your feelings. She went out and closes the door, but before that, she asks the bridesmaid to help guard you at all times.

You thought that Nina understands you the most since she was the only sister that was closest of age to yours. She was born before you 11 months earlier and then you came after, since then, you two went to school together in the same grade level from preschool, to elementary, to mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter