Hidden Name

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Going onto the next day, you were busy running around your apartment by packing all your belongings and clothes up. It was very tiresome to be putting the things back in the box again when you just re-organize them the last couple of days. The good thing is that you were able to finish packing things quickly since it’s already very neat. Once again, this small apartment is going to make you miss living in it a lot, it has so much memories in just one year. As you were going back and forth almost finished with what you were doing, the doorbell suddenly rings. You didn’t think that it was Kyungsoo because he’s busy with his schedule, there’s no one that you know of that will be off for today. You open the door and when you saw that person, your face began to gloom as that person turned out to be Miss Sung Jung.

Miss Sung Jung: “Good evening~” She tried to put on a bright smile.

You: “Good evening.” You said with a ruffled smile. “Come in.” You welcomed her in.

Sung Jung: “Yes…” She bowed and came inside.

You had her sat on the couch while you went ahead to pour some juices for her in the kitchen. She sat down and look around in the empty walls that will no longer be hanged by anything. You set the glasses of juices on the table and sat on the floor across from her. It was total awkwardness when she wore such elegant clothes into your shabby apartment, and you were more uncomfortable when you wear just a purple tee shirt with your black sweat, the total differences are big.

You: “H-How did you know I live here?....” You shyly ask her.

Sung Jung: “A-Ah...my uncle told me about your address.” She chuckles lowly.

You: “Ahh….I see…” You smile hesitantly.

Sung Jung: “I heard that you’re leaving soon, so I want to meet you…..and talk with you about some things that I really want to say.”

You: “Yes, I will be going back to the states in two days.” You stopped and took a sip of your glass. “What things that you want to say?....”

Sung Jung: *Sigh* “I...I just thought that if I let it out to you, maybe it can clarify with what I am misinterpreting.”

You knew what she was about to bring into the conversation and understands her perspective. She must be having a hard time dealing with her feelings, if you’re in her shoes, you would have the same feelings like her as well. You felt so bad because you’re part of the reason, but you can’t help it, it just turned out that way as it is uncontrollable to maintain your feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter