Dominate You

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing your voice echoed in his dreams, he slowly opened his eyes and see the bright light steamed into his eyes. Slowly he can see the figure of your face looking at him intensely as the blurry light faded away. You were panting the whole time for air, it was the first time he ever get to take a look at you closely. You were held tightly in his arms and his legs securely locked your entire body. He stared at you for a few moment, still in the daze of recollecting what happened. His face was like a baby when he looked at you closely, at the same time he blushed as his body came in contact with you, feeling every side and inch of your body together with his.

-Moments ago-

You: “Good morning~” You chuckled softly.

In a quick half of a second, he grabbed your arms and pulled you toward him with force allowing you to lay on the ground next to him. You gasped and tried to get up but he pulled you closer in his embrace and lock you down with his leg. Your heart beats fast when your body is entirely connected to his, you look at him but he was still in his sleep. You tried to struggle for release but in a swift second, he kissed you deeply with his heart-shaped lips. You didn’t have time to breathe for air but instead you breathe through his breath. Your screams was unheard as he dominate your voice with his hot lips, everything was too fast for you, you weren’t ready and never experienced this before. His strength was indeed like a beast who would get what he wants if he crave for it. The taste of him was hot, his lips was soft and tender, truly kissable. You couldn’t do anything while he conquered you, your arms were bent in between the hug resting on his chest making you unable to break free from it. You can feel his warm chest pushing forward to you trying to get closer with you. His hand sneakily went under your shirt touching your back with force, you arched your back by his touch and collapse your upper body closer to him. You squeal as his hand went up to feel the clasping strap of your bra, he gently feel your and finally poke his tongue into your mouth. He marked you with his tongue and touch for a full minute or even longer. Your entire body became hot and your body shaked because it was the first time a man had ever mentally and physically make you experienced such intimating contact.

Kyungsoo: “Do you know how much I wanted to see you?” He said with his soft deep voice after he let go of the kiss.

You: “What?!” You pant really hard trying to breathe for air and looked at him confusedly. You don’t know how to read what he was trying to say at all, he still looks peaceful with his eyes shut.

-Present-

Kyungsoo realize what his hand was touching, he quickly let go of you and got up from the ground. You were still breathless but you manage to get up from the ground while wiping your lips softly, your hand trembles and you couldn’t focus on anything. His lips was dry and he can feel it, he knew right away what he had done to you but it is also hard to face you at the moment.

Baekhyun: “I saw everything.” Baekhyun’s voice suddenly interrupted.

Baekhyun witnessed everything, he woke up from your light footsteps when you entered the room a while ago. He was trying to fool you in the early morning by trying to fake his sleep but it went quiet all of a sudden. He heard your loud landing on the ground and he went down to take a look and happened to see everything. He was shocked to see Kyungsoo have a wet dream and felt bad for you by coming at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter