Finally Together

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat on your sleeping spot...thinking.

 

This is really happening right? I’m not dreaming right? What’s happening next? Is he going to officially ask me out? Was he for real? Wait, are we dating already? But I didn’t say anything...Then what are we? Our status? Am I going crazy?...Yea..I am..

 

Your heart was beating really fast and you couldn’t fall asleep. That shockwave was too extreme, yea because it was your first confession. No one has ever think, admired, had a crush, or liked you before, not even a normal guy turns it’s head at you. But the world’s one of the most famous idol and handsome man like D.O, just confessed to you? That was too much, you’re just a normal girl! How are you going to handle that heavy burden of having an idol as your boyfriend? On top of it all, as always, he was the guy you wanted in your life. And now, just now, he is coming to you. There was no magic, no miracle, and no luck, it was all just you who caught him.

 

Oh lord...I can’t face him tomorrow…

 

-A while back-

 

Kyungsoo was hugging you tightly, it was all of a sudden in which you didn’t expect him to react like this. He was so warm, even though he may be skinny but he can also bring his heat out to warm you with his small muscles. Everything was quiet, you have no answer or whatsoever to talk about the situation. If you break off, that’ll ruined the mood, if you say something, that’ll also ruined the mood. You might as well remain silent and feel the heat of your throbbing heart kicking it’s way out.

 

Kyungsoo: “Sleep well.” He whispered to your ear before breaking the embrace.

 

You naively look at his deary dark eyes. He has a very calm expression in which falls in the genre of a romantic feature. He coolly leaned forward to you, stopped midway as his lips were about to touch yours, it was that feeling again. You began to develop those immense tension from the first time he kissed you, it was always making you feel so ticklish. Now he seems to be doing the same but he stopped at one point after his nose touches your nose. Your eyes focused on his, expecting him to proceed his movement but his lips kindly went up to peck the middle of your forehead. You didn’t forecast that, lips or whatever, that peck freakin trigger your blasting heart!

 

After pecking your ruined forehead, he made his move back to his room. That ended his fun, all his worries are gone. He was internally exploding inside of happiness, he finally got his chance to confess to you. He knew that you loved him, he knew everything way too well. Because he knew, that’s why he doesn’t need to hear your answer, you’re his way from the beginning already.

 

-End of that scene-

 

Your alarm rings loudly in the entire room at 6 AM. The other four coordinators was awakened by your little screamer, it really did a good job.

 

Coordinator 1: “Uhhhhhhhhhhm~ Who are you?” The first one who kindly ask you after opening her eyes. Her voice cracks so much from the sleep, it sounded like she was sick.

 

You: “Hello~ my name is Miss Sunshine, I am EXO’s coordinator.” You thoughtfully greet her and the other three although you’re as tired as they were.

 

Coordinator 2: “Oh...So you guys came late last night right?” Her voice was worst. Maybe because she was a little chubbier, her voice sounded more masculine.

 

You: “Yes~ Please take care of me~” You bowed.

 

Coordinator 3: “I thought that you’re one of those sasaeng fans that barged in, you looked younger than other coordinators that I’ve seen so far.”

 

You: “I’ll take that as a compliment~” You laughed.

 

They woke up along with you and then you individually introduced your names to each other. They were somewhat friendly, but more like those types who are very serious with their jobs, you wouldn’t want to get close to them.

 

As you stepped out of your room, the manager was already awake. He was waiting outside for Kyungsoo to get ready, how lucky you are to not see him first thing in the morning. You greeted the manager and waited with him, it didn’t took long for Kyungsoo to get ready. As soon as he came out, you averted from him right away, Kyungsoo knew you’re gonna be like that, so he was prepared already. As your eyes are focusing on the opposite of him, you can tell that he was staring deadly at you. He wants to see you suffer from agitation because you look very cute every time he does so. And onward, he’s not going to leave you alone.

 

While in the car, going to the filming site, your head was glued to the window. You wouldn’t dare to make a sound or breathe properly, because you thought that if you do so, he’s going to do something to you, maybe later or right there. Your wild imaginations came again, he was originally called a satan or beast, now he’s really showing it. Kyungsoo smirks as he can see that you’re forming goosebumps all over your arms, he’s happy that he was able to make you in that state.  

 

When everything was starting to get busy, the manager urges you to hurry up and fix Kyungsoo’s clothes. They finished putting makeup on him, and now that’s left is his clothes. He can do it himself! You thought, but that’s going to be a lame excuse for the manager, you’re supposed to be that kind of helper after all. You help fix his clothes, correct his collar, and fix his hair in the meantime. Throughout your busy fixing, he purposely stared down on you through every minute and every second. Now that he is free of worries, he couldn’t care less if anyone would think wrong. He’s not doing anything, he’s just happily observing you, his most treasured piece.

 

Kyungsoo: “You can’t avoid me for 48 hours.” He whispered with his deep husky voice. It’s gotten deeper too, and even more deeper when his voice is the only sound that goes through your ear. You panicked.

 

You: “Uh..Yesterday-”

 

Kyungsoo: “I really mean it. Do you want me to repeat myself? I can do it all over again for you to understand.”

 

Finally, you hold up your courage and look at him. The first time of the day you’ve been nervously trying to keep away from, he looks more dashing than any other days you seen him. Today, he look somehow very...different. You couldn’t explain the feeling, even I couldn’t explain it!

 

Kyungsoo: “If you avoid me any longer, I’m not going to hold back.” No one knows what he meant by saying that, only he knows what he’s going to do to you.

 

So he really did confessed...You honestly felt really blissful ever since last night, and today, to confirm it, he really did like you. You have no more to say, what can you do when someone confessed to you? Of course you’re more than likely to give time to think, but you’re not going to think, you’re going to accept him since your feelings are the same as well.

 

You: “You know my answer.”

 

You both look at each other passionately, locking yourselves away from all those loud surroundings. His focus was only on you, nothing else can break his attention. Hearing that answer of yours, he can tell that you’re accepting him.  

 

Kyungsoo: “Meet me again tonight.”

 

That last gaze you both shared, it was like those type of telepathy communication. Yes, you’re more than ready to meet him again tonight.

 

Throughout the filming, you’re concentrated on two things, Kyungsoo and your job. No one e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter