I Will Come To You

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback to when Chanyeol was with you.

 

Chanyeol: “Why do you look like this? What happened to that smile?”

 

Who’s that?.......

Sound so familiar….

Am I dreaming?....

The fainting voice that got through to your dreams was no other. It sounded so familiar that it makes your heart hurt and somehow soothes you when it took you away from the darkness.  

 

Chanyeol: “Please wake up soon.” Chanyeol starts sobbing softly. He did not intend to show his sensitive side but he himself can’t control his own feelings.

 

Don’t cry…

Don’t cry…

Don’t cry... You begged him although you’re not sure who he is and who he was crying for.

 

It’s just a dream...I’ll wake up soon.


 

The next day

 

Suho: “Kyungsoo-ah, I understand that you don’t want to leave her side yet. I won’t force you to go with us with a heavy heart.” Suho hugs Kyungsoo. “Good luck! We’ll wait for you.”

It was a short visit. Their flight is in four hours and they have to go back and catch up on their schedules.

Suho: “And you, I don’t understand why you want to stay…” Baekhyun glances over at Nina with a nervous smile. “But I’m glad that you decided to stay. Watch that boy for me.”

Baekhyun: “Yes hyungnim!”

Suho: “It was nice meeting you~” Suho bows at Nina and then they shook hands.

Sehun: “We’ll see you guys in Korea!”

Chanyeol: “Hey!” Chanyeol yells out to Kyungsoo. “Cheer up.” Chanyeol smiles brightly at him. Kyungsoo smiled back.

The members each went into the car one by one. Nina thought that it’s a pity they get to stay just for a day. However, that was more than enough for a normal person like her to be around people like them. She is starting to understand your situation when you were in Korea with these boys’ presence.

Baekhyun: “Why you looked so down?”

Nina: “To be honest, I’m sad.”

Baekhyun: “Why would you be sad?”

Nina: “I’m sad because I don’t get to see Lay. But I’m also happy that I get to see Sehun, Chanyeol, and Suho.”

Baekhyun: “What about Lay?” Baekhyun crosses his arms together.

Nina: “Well...Lay is my favorite. I mean bias..” Nina avoids looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: “Well I didn’t know that he was your FAVORITE!” He walks off on her.

Nina: “What’s his problem?...”

Kyungsoo: “Prepare for a confession.” Kyungsoo laughs at them.

 

At the hospital

 

Kyungsoo takes out a clean wet rag to wipe your face and arms. His face looks a lot more peaceful compared from yesterday.

Kyungsoo: “I am going to leave in a week...I want to stay by your side longer but there are people counting on me. I don’t know how long I will be gone but just remember, my mind will always be filled with you. Until then, please wait for me and get better.”

 

A week passed

 

Nina runs to the hospital when she was on her way back from work. She had tears in her eyes when she enters into the room where she saw Kyungsoo and Baekhyun standing there waiting for her.

Nina: “I thought you guys had left already! I thought I was late!” Nina breathing heavily.

Kyungsoo: “How can we leave without saying goodbye and thank you?” Kyungsoo turned to look at Baekhyun. “Someone didn’t want to just leave a letter.” Kyungsoo has a playful smile on.

Baekhyun: “C-can I talk to your for a second?”

Nina: “Hm?” Nina still breathing heavily without much thought.

Baekhyun walk toward her and grabbed her wrist to drag her out the door. Nina panic for a second through his sudden actions. They went down to the exiting stairs and he suddenly stops. He turn around to look at her who is still breathless. He let her have a couple of air to get through before he starts speaking up.

Nina: “What is it?”

Baekhyun: “I’ve been confused lately…”

Nina: “Confused by what?”

Baekhyun: “You.”

Nina stops breathing for another second. She have to end up looking straight into his eyes when he looks at her intensely.

Nina: “I don’t get what you mean…” Nina shook her head in denial of an unimagineable event.

Baekhyun: “Perhaps, I just want to confirm.” He hugs her suddenly.

Nina gasps for air. In shock of this reality happening, she doesn’t know what to say but having her heart thump fast.  

Baekhyun: “My feelings don’t lie...I really do like you.” He confesses his feelings for her. He was relieved but at the same time, his heart was beating like crazy.

Nina in a situation where she does not know what to say or react, but somehow she felt the warmth and light that crept into her heart. Is this love? She questioned herself. His arms was around her and she liked the feeling that touches her. She likes his smell. She likes his voice. She likes his hug.

Baekhyun: “I don’t know. There are a bunch of prettier girls, a bunch of famous girls, and a bunch of talented girls out there. How can it be you? Is this what love is when you are suddenly attracted to someone who doesn’t meet your standards but…...you just like that person because they are themselves?”

Nina: “I-I...how can I answer that for you?”

Baekhyun: “Do you like me?” Baekhyun breaks the hug and made her face him with his hands holding both her shoulder.

Her eyes avoid his. She felt embarassed not because of that he suddeny hugged her or confessed to her. She was embarassed that he would hear her heart thump and seeing her red face. Now she feels more than confused. All of this was too sudden for her and she would never thought about such feelings developing that comes especially from him.

Baekhyun: “You have to give me an answer...this might be the last time that I’m seeing you. That’s why I want to have a purpose of coming back here!” Baekhyun sounded as desperate but as compassionate toward her.

Nina was flustered. She can tell how sincere his feelings are. She began to realize her feelings when she spend time with him during that three months and that was a lot of days to count for. She felt really close to him when they would have small talks to get to know each other. She was comfortable around him and that feeling is more than liking any person.

How should I answer him? I-I...oh no my heart. Her heart jumps faster each second when she tries to breathe.

Nina: “I-I...I-I don’t know…” She avoids his eyes.

Baekhyun reads her expression. He can see that she is confused and not ready to give an answer. He began to have doubts that it might not go the way he expected. He felt sorry for rushing her all of a sudden.

Baekhyun: “I-I’m sorry if I rushed you. I just….don’t want to have any regrets.” Baekhyun looks down. He turns away from her. “Let’s go back, I need to bid farewell to Sunshine.”

Nina follows after him silently up the stairs. She did not utter a word nor made her breathing loud enough for him to hear. When looking at his back, she can see his disappointment and did not realize how broad his back was. Now that he confessed to her, she began to see changes just from the little things that evolves around him. At that point, her mind was clear of what she wanted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter