Misunderstandings and The Photoshoot

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You guys arrived at the destination, there was a lot of staffs that goes around fixing cameras and blinds for the lighting. It was your first time seeing a shooting site in real life, and you are part of it. You arrived to the place where they store the clothes the boys have to wear on the photoshoot, Areum unnie handed you some of the outfits to the dressing room where the boys are getting dressed up. You quickly deliver the clothes to the dressing room carrying five different sets of outfits, it was quite loaded on your arms while you were carrying it. The clothes block your view from seeing forward but you can turn to walk sideways looking to your right while walking, You can see the side to the right but cannot see the side to the left, you felt uneasy as you walk to a narrow shortcut Areum unnie lead you a while ago. It was a small walkway the staffs don’t usually take because its too crowded, you took the shortcut because you were small enough to fit through the walkway.

As you were walking sideways, you bumped into someone. Two sets of clothes almost fell off of your arm but the person whom you bumped to quickly caught it with fast reflex.

You: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" You quickly bowed to apologize to the person without looking at him.

Person: "Are you the fan from earlier?" The person spoke to you. Again you quickly recognizes his steady voice, you knew it that it was the squishy guy.

Why is she here?! She has gone too far. What do I do? What do I do? Kyungsoo was confused to see you but at the same time he was worried that you might do something foolish.

Your heart was happy to see him but also very awkward to face him like this. "I-I am-" You were about to explain to him that you were one of the workers but he cut you off. 

Kyungsoo: "Please leave immediately, I'm going to notify the managers about you!" He warned you seriously but still calm with confidence. 

What the hell?!!! Did he think that I broke in?! You were surprised from his warnings, your mind was so shocked that you don’t have any solution to convince him. He turned back and walked away fastly to inform his manager about you.  

You: "W-Wait!" You grabbed his hand immediately. You couldn’t prove to him that you were his coordinator because you didn’t receive your employee ID yet.  

What the hell?!! This woman! Kyungsoo turned to look at you in shocked at your sudden action, his eyes was about to pop out.  

Chanyeol: "Yo! What are you doing there?" Chanyeol called out behind from Kyungsoo's back suddenly. He finished his turn from shooting so that’s why he was walking around to go look for Kyungsoo to annoy him. Kyungsoo turned to look back at Chanyeol with a disturbing face. 

Kyungsoo: "Chanyeol-ah!" Kyungsoo called back to Chanyeol in desperation of saving the situation. You heard Chanyeol's voice and was so relieved that he came just in time to solve the misunderstandings. Chanyeol walk closer to Kyungsoo and saw you who was grabbing Kyungsoo's hand, he looked at you guys innocently. 

Chanyeol: "What are you guys doing?" He asked with a blank face looking at both of you. 

You: "Chanyeol-shi! There is a misunderstanding..." You raised your voice shyly. 

Chanyeol: "What? What misunderstanding Miss Sunshine?"  

Kyungsoo: "Miss Sunshine?" Kyungsoo turned his head to look at Chanyeol in confusion. Chanyeol stared at Kyungsoo blankly. 

Chanyeol: "What?" He asked Kyungsoo. Then he suddenly remembered that Kyungsoo was not there when Miss Sunshine introduced herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter