A Proposal

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was at his house helping his mom clean the house before the concert over at Japan starts. He have been sleeping-in at his house over these days, due to a lot of things that he needed to settle.

 

Mother: "Here it is, give it back to her tomorrow at work okay?" Mother handed Chanyeol the bracelet that she had fixed, it looks new again.

 

Chanyeol: "Thank you mom, I'll definitely make sure to give it back to her." Chanyeol took the bracelet and put it inside his bag.

 

Mother: "By the way, are you going to confess to her?" Mother moved closer to Chanyeol for a tease with a grin.

 

Chanyeol: "I have something to tell her.." Chanyeol stuttered.

 

Mother: "Confess right? I know you like her a lot and she also like you~"

 

Chanyeol: "Yes, I like her a lot." Chanyeol admitted. He said that he had something to tell you and he really mean it. Tomorrow will be the perfect day for it.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

You turn on the shower faucet as you were about to take a quick shower but then the water was having trouble coming out. Don't tell me...You tried to twist it back and turn it again but no water came out. You check the sink and it also has no water, this means that the whole apartment is short on water or something went wrong with your apartment.

 

You: *sigh* "I guess no shower today." You skip showering for that day and went to sleep.

 

The night was quiet as ever like any of those other days, very silent and very still. Although you have been avoiding him as much as you can, your heart began to long for him, missing him so much. He was cruel but at the same time you felt that he wasn't, he was the kindest man hidden in his own lies that makes you hate and love him. You thought that maybe one day you'll be able to forgive him, and perhaps will always remain loving him for the rest of your life, with his scar forever making you fall into an overdose.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

There was only a week left until the next concert held in Japan. It was actually changed to held in the Spring Season rather than nearing the Summer, because schedules began to change as there are other plans that need them to attend to. The members are practicing hard with every energy and effort every single day without much rest, you're a little worry about them but there is nothing you can do to go against the agency who has the authority. They're really passionate when it comes to their fans, which they call their fans 'babies' rather than EXO-Ls. You found that really cute when they would also fanboy when they stalk their

fans' accounts on the social media. They would laugh, scream, and make fun of each other after seeing funny pictures of them on posts that their babies post. Baekhyun reacted the most and along with Sehun, they even stalk and perhaps fell in love some fan's account. Fans don't even know how much they've been watched by their own idols, you were very shock when they even manage to find your instagram account while surfing through posts, good thing you didn't put your personal self in there, it would've been very embarrassing.

 

As you were cleaning the loft room, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter