The Fated Lovers

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather wasn’t cloudy earlier but all of the sudden small droplets of rain began to come down washing the land. Later on the rain became heavier and heavier as Kyungsoo’s tears fell non stop, mourning your name over and over again until he can hear your voice.

-

-

-

You walked and look at the rain, they were beautiful but they look like tears. Your heart was crying inside but you didn’t know how to calm it down. You thought that you were suppose to be happy but today you were so sad. In your hands, there was the music box that you just had it fixed. You opened it and then the music plays slowly, it has the saddest melody compared to the last time you heard it. Why is it so sad this time?

You: “What is this?” You questioned yourself why a warm tear would come down from your eyes.  

-

-

-

Kyungsoo sat down there beside the door, he lost calling your name. His head lean back against your door and stood sitting there thinking about all his mistakes. He shouldn’t have let that bothered him. He should’ve challenged and chose to held you tightly. He was stupid.

Kyungsoo got up and walk back slowly to his car. He’ll never be able to see you again, his heart is hopeless. He drove and drove in his own daze, all he could think of is going back into Che-Ri’s arms. As he arrived, he walk up the hill under the rain soaking him all over. It was so dark but he found his way up to Che-Ri. As he got nearer, he saw another figure of a woman standing underneath Che-Ri. As soon as he saw that figure, his heart began to pumped again for another hope. His sloppy walking sped up to the woman, it was definitely the only person that made him miserable. Sunshine? Sunshine!!! There should be no one who knows about that place and he knew that it was you.

You were indeed standing next to Che-Ri.

Kyungsoo: “Miss Sunshine!” Kyungsoo called out to you loudly while rushing to you earnestly.  

You panted by his loud voice and turned back. It was Kyungsoo who you would never thought that would appear. His desperate running toward you was astonishing, but as you saw him your body began to move back, reacting the same way as you did to him. As your leg took a step back, the dirt that became mud from the rain couldn’t grip your step back. Your leg slip and body fell to the air backward with your left hand reaching out for him. There was nothing behind as the hill was too tall. Kyungsoo saw your last stare and rushed immediately to grab your left hand with his right hand. He couldn’t barely save you but he got you, being able to hold your hand again was just like how it was in the dream. As he got your hand, he pulled you quickly into his arms and made a 360 turn back to make you both land on the mudded ground. The music box fell along with you both onto the ground, and then the melody played. You both were catching your breaths on the ground, he was on top of you still holding onto you tightly.

You: “Kyungsoo oppa….”

Kyungsoo: “Are you hurt anywhere?” He slowly pick the both of you up to sit on the ground.

You look at him with your wide eyes open and shook your head. You don’t understand why he was here or how he got here and why does he look so worried. On top of that, you’ve never seen him this concerned with that expression. You look at the playing music box on the ground, after playing that round of melody again, it broke into silence.

Kyungsoo: “Don’t ever do this to me again!”

After seeing that he looks fine, you immediately tried to get away from him despite from getting curious why he was here. You tried to get up but he hugged you tightly into his arms.

You: “What are you doing?! Let go of me!” You tried to break free from his tight hug.

Kyungsoo: “I will never let go of you!” He refuse and fought back by holding onto you even tighter.

You tried even harder but he grip you even harder. At that very moment, you knew it that he will do something to you. He will definitely do all he can to make you forgive him, and you will fought all you could to not fall back.

You: “Let go of me! Kyungsoo!!!” You yelled at him.

In a swift second, he shut your mouth by kissing you deeply with force. You hit his chest many times and screamed in the kiss but he wouldn’t listen. He continued to kiss you even deeper and held you harder. As he wouldn’t give up, you slowly stop struggling because you began to lose your strength. You wanted to kiss him as much as he does, so you responded and had your hands placed on his shoulders, letting him kiss you as much as he wants. Your body began trembling and you started sobbing softly. He heard your cries and stopped, he broke the kiss and began to wipe your tears. Your cries became louder after he wipe you tears. He felt so horrible for forcing a kiss on you, he just couldn’t help it.

Kyungsoo: “I’m sorry.” He hug you once again, but this time was more gentler. “I’m so sorry.”

Your crying softens as his hug was actually healing you. Although you may have resist, you have always wanted him to hug and kiss you. It was one of the best comforts you really wanted from him.

You: *sniffs* “Jerk.” You cursed at him for the first time.

Kyungsoo: “I know.” Despite you cursing at him, he still knows that you loved him a lot.

The rain stopped pouring after your heart calmed down. Good thing Che-Ri was the umbrella who blocked the rain from coming too much onto you both. But still, you both were completely soaked from the rain. That long kiss especially gave an advantage to enhance the smoky scene.

Your cries quiet down and he embraced warmer to console your heart. He hugged you for the longest time, because he knows that you needed a long pause before you’re going to say anything.

You: “How did you know I was here?” You finally ask him in a soft and tired voice.  

Kyungsoo: “This tree... You broke the hug and became curious why this tree matters to him. “This tree’s name is called Che-Ri.”

You: “What?” Your eyebrows creased together.

Kyungsoo: “I was looking for the woman who put the Christmas lights on Che-Ri. And I wanted to see her even more after I saw the music box. I found out recently that it was you.”

You: “So...the guy… it was you?” You suddenly remembered that the guy uncle Lee always mentioned about was Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo: “Yes, I even put up a note. You probably received it.”

You: “Hah...Impossible.” You couldn’t believe that such impossible is possible. There was no way that would make sense.

Kyungsoo: “Would you listen to my story?” He cupped your face and look directly into your eyes.

You remembered that uncle Lee told you that maybe someday he will tell you his reasons. It may probably be now, you didn’t think that his reasons would come to you so fast. You cupped his face lightly as his sad eyes keeps blaring into yours, from which you couldn’t stand it looking so gloomy.

You: “Oppa, why do you look so sorrow?” You felt his heart ache out of nowhere, as you can read and feel how he is feeling right now. “Don’t tell me if it’s hard.” You hug him perilously due to having so much thoughts that entered your mind out of nowhere.

Kyungsoo: “No, I want to tell you..” He hugged you back.

You: “No, you don’t have to!” You felt uneasy.

Kyungsoo: “When I was a kid, I had nearly the same dream almost every day.”

No don’t! You begged desperately while holding him tightly.

Kyungsoo: “Don’t worry, I want to tell you.” He brought your face to his and wanted to assure you. You cried and had no choice, he needed to tell you everything and you sadly nodded. “Don’t cry baby..” He wiped your tears.

You: “I’m sorry Kyungsoo, I just had a very bad feeling.”

Kyungsoo: “Baby, because you’re the right person.” He kissed your forehead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter