Waiting For Her

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the 25th and Kyungsoo plans to head out and meet Che-Ri again, he also hopes to see if his letter has reached the kind lady that uncle Lee mentioned. He drove to the place where Che-Ri was at, he walked up the hill and saw Che-Ri standing there happily viewing the city. Kyungsoo stood next to Che-Ri and his eyes went to observe Che-Ri's branch to see if the note was still there. Instead of finding the note, he saw a small music box hanging on the branch. He slightly touch the music box to play if there is any music, then the music box slowly played the melody beautifully.

His gaze stopped at the first sound of the melody, his heart beat became louder. Goosebumps formed from his cloth skin and the melody ringed into his ear melting his beating heart. He turned to look at the music box with his eyes completely focus on it, his breathing became heavier as his ear came in contact with the melody deeper. His hand reached up to get the music box, he slightly touch the music box but then it unexpectedly fell onto the ground. The melody stopped its track. It became silent.

Kyungsoo looked at the fallen music box, his eyes widened never blank at all. He stared at it for quite a while and then he slowly picked it up from the ground. Uncle Lee saw Kyungsoo from a distant and stepped his walk toward Kyungsoo.

Uncle Lee: "What is wrong?" He worriedly ask Kyungsoo because he saw Kyungsoo went to his knees next to Che-Ri. Kyungsoo's eyes are still locked on the music box.

Kyungsoo: "Wh-Who's music box is this?" He said nervously. Uncle Lee looked at Kyungsoo confusely.

Uncle Lee: "That is probably the young lady's music box..." Kyungsoo closed his eyes to calm himself, he steadily stood up to face uncle Lee.

Kyungsoo: "D-Do y-you know when is she coming here?" He looked at uncle Lee with his penguin eyes.

Uncle Lee: "Uhh...well she did told me beforehand that she will come back here tomorrow in the morning at 9 AM..."

Kyungsoo took the music box in his hands. "Mr. Lee I will be going back now. Thank you for telling me." He looked at the music box he was holding, "and I will be taking this!" He said quickly and went back.

Uncle Lee: "Okay! Bye~" He waved to Kyungsoo to bid goodbye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter