Where is it?!

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three months ever since you’re woken up. You’re already discharged from the hospital and your family threw you a welcome back party. Everything went back to normal how it used to be. Life was quiet and peaceful like before as the rumours also have died down. However, only two things that haven’t worked out for you.

Dad: “Let’s do a ritual to see why she haven’t improved yet.”

Mom: “It will cost a lot of money. Let’s wait for a few more weeks.”

Dad: “It’s been three months honey.”

Mom: “She probably needs time.”

Dad: “There’s people who only take two or three weeks to be able to walk and see again. However, our daughter is still on the wheelchair and she can’t even see yet.”

Mom: “I understand your concern. But we got to really think about this financially. I can see that she’s healing emotionally well and she can heal physically as time go by. Trust me.”

Dad: “You’re saying this because she’s not the one who you gave birth to. You didn’t give birth to her so it doesn’t hurt your heart! I gave birth to her so my heart hurts! (He didn’t necessarily gave birth to you but you’re his flesh and blood so it hurts his heart)”

Mom: “What are you talking about?! Of course my heart hurts for her as she is also my daughter! How could you say that???” Mom’s heart ache at that moment. This wasn’t the first time he has mentioned about this touchy subject and it breaks her heart every single time. “I know I didn’t give birth to your children but I tried to love them like they were my own. Because their mother is still here so I dared not to overtake her position. What did I do so wrong and what should I do to not be mistaken as a woman who doesn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter