A New Friend

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You got back home and typed what happen at the concert in your so called diary on your laptop. Your diary was the messages you sent to yourself on Facebook, it doesn’t delete or let anybody see it so that is why you like to write your own diaries sending it to yourself. Your diaries contain many honest and personal thoughts of yourself, it makes you feel relieved whenever you typed what is on your mind. 

After you finish storing the events that had happened today on your diary, you quickly went to wash up and get ready to sleep for the next day. You didn’t wash your left hand though, because his touch was still stain on your skin and you just want to treasure the remaining moment to sleep with it until the next day to wash it. You slept with your left hand placed on your left cheek facing the wall that was hanging D.O's painted poster.

You: "Good night." You whispered softly and closed your eyes to sleep.

The next day you went to your favorite place, it was the tree. Since its turning Fall, the leafs are already turning orange and yellow but it looks really beautiful. Some leafs already fell from their roots, leaving a bouncy ground for you to sit. You sat there and looked at the beautiful view before you, the wind blows beautifully on you.

You: "I met him. He was beautiful. Just like you." You told the tree as you turned to stare at it.

You began to sing the melody that appeared in your dream as you stare at the stars coming from the city. The old security guard who always watch over the place heard your melody and came up to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter