The Dreams

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-A couple of days back-

After several performance during the promotions of EXO's comeback "Call Me Baby" in music shows, all of the members have been practicing a lot without rest. Everyone was exhausted, the only time they get to rest is at 2 AM to 6 AM and then heading off to their appointed schedule for their upcoming performance on music shows and their concert. D.O would always touch his phone before he goes to sleep but this time he knocks out.

-In his dreams-

D.O was wearing white clothes and he was walking down a field full of beautiful green grass with a pathway, there it looks peaceful. As he walks down the path, a woman grabbed and hold his right hand to walk alongside with him. He looks down at her left hand and then up to her wrist, there he saw her wear a bronze metal twisted bracelet around her small wrist. She was wearing a white dress as he brings his eyes to observe to look up to her, but only a blurry face was seen except for her small pale lips. She smiled to him and he smiled back, slowly his lips reached up to her forehead and planted a passionate warm kiss. Together, they both walked down the path slowly enjoying the cool breeze brushing their hair back, he slowly turned to face her and stopped halfway the pathway.

D.O: "Sing the melody, I want to hear it." He said softly.

She smiled brightly and began to sing the enchanted melody beautifully echoing into D.O's ear. He held on to both her hands as she finished singing the melody, slowly he brings his lips down to reach her pale lips...almost touching.

Suddenly! "Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo-yah~~!" Chanyeol yelled standing next to the bedroom door.

Kyungsoo slightly opened his eyes and rubbed it, then suddenly Baekhyun popped out of no where to hug him on the bed in interruption to wake him up.

Baekhun: "Wake up Kyunggie yah~"

Kyungsoo immediately pushes Baekhyun away to the side of the bed.

Kyungsoo: "What are you doing?" He said it in a soft husky voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter