Tears For Him

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo finished attending the press conference for his new movie project “Hyung”. Later on he will attend the pre-screening for the finished movie, “Hyung”. All VIPs such as Super Junior, EXO members, senior actors, and Miss Sung Jung attended the pre-screening. You couldn’t attend the pre-screening but you’re so excited and happy that he had finished his third movie project, although you’re quite disappointed not being able to see him act in his judo outfit. You didn’t even get to see his other movie “Pure Love” also, but you’re quite hesitant to see him in there since he has a loveline, that makes you jealous a little bit. Whatever he is doing, you can’t wait to see him again after the pre-screening, that will be the first time in a long time when he’ll come see you again after he finished with all his schedule. He thanked and greeted all those who attended the pre-screening after the film ended, every VIP guests praised and compliment him for a very excellent job, also goes to the other main casts.

 

Kyungsoo was about to leave for his day off, he felt so excited about how he is going to see you in a bit. He can’t wait to give you all the hugs and kisses that he skipped for a few weeks, he especially missed you so much. He’s going to his car, on the way to your apartment and planning to make a surprise appearance when he gets there.

 

“You did a really good job there!~” A familiar woman’s voice yelled behind him. He turned around to see who it was, which he already knew, it was Miss Sung Jung.

 

Kyungsoo: “Ah~ yes, thank you for viewing and attending.” He smiled to her.

 

Sung Jung: “Did you get hurt while filming?” She want to throw questions to prevent him from going, in which she also knew that he’s leaving to meet you.

 

Kyungsoo: “Ummm...I wouldn’t say I didn’t get hurt, it’s judo after all and it requires using physical force to make the fighting scene look realistic. So I’d say, so and so.” He answered her quickly, hopefully to end the conversation faster.

 

Sung Jung: “I see, well I am very amazed by your acting. I hope to have a project with you in the future.” She smiled.

 

Kyungsoo: “Yes, that will be great. I hope to receive more projects, and it will be great if we get to act on the same project.”

 

Sung Jung: “Yes, what kind of role would you pick to act with me?” She questioned him, also wanting to question his thoughts about her personally.

 

Kyungsoo: “It would be great if we get to act as friends like now, or as siblings.” He answered her, he only see her as much as that.

 

For a sudden moment, the rain began to pour a bunch of small drops of sprinkling water on their heads. It was in the late February, where the weather would rain and produce strong winds in that cold season. She was purposely alone with no one beside her, this was her chance to get near him.

 

Sung Jung: “My manager won’t be here until an hour later, would you accompany me?”

 

Kyungsoo feeling flustered at the decisions he would make, he want to go see you but at that same moment, he will feel apologetic if he doesn’t accompany her. Most importantly, she contributes a lot in their business with both agents, he’ll have to keep a close relationship ties with her.

 

Kyungsoo: “Yeah, sure. I am done with work anyways.” He forms a nervous smile.

 

Sung Jung: “Really?! That’s great! Do you want to go for a drink?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter