Feelings of Relief

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What can I do for you to wake up? Please don’t leave me…

It has been three months since then and there was no sign of you waking up. All those spare times seemed like three years of waiting. Not a day that Kyungsoo had missed staying next to you and nursing you. Baekhyun walks in with a bag of meal in his hand. He places the meal on the small table.

Baekhyun: “Let’s eat!”

Kyungsoo nods and sat right across from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: “Kyungsoo-ya, tomorrow the members will be arriving soon to pay a visit. They should be here around 5 pm. Due to conflicting schedules and crowds, only Chanyeol, Sehun-ah, and Suho hyung will be coming. I hope you don’t mind about the others.”

Kyungsoo: “Oh...that’s right I forgot about them visiting. I’m sorry for leaving everything to you.”

Baekhyun: “Don’t worry about that. I know it’s hard for you right now.”

Kyungsoo: “I don’t mind about the other members not coming. Having their support is more than enough. Thank you Baekhyun-ah.”

Kyungsoo seemed to be more lifeless to Baekhyun during the past few weeks. They have not talk and eat as much anymore. Kyungsoo looked thinner in Baekhyun’s eyes and there’s nothing he can do to cheer him up.

The next day

The members arrived at the airport. Although they wanted to have a private flight over, there seems to be information about them arriving at the airport. Fans gathered around the airport waiting for their entrance. Flashlights flashes everywhere and soon the news spread all over the social media. Not many knows what the purpose of the visit to L.A. was, however, it was hard to escape into the car.

The car drove them straight to the hospital. Baekhyun called to make sure to let them know about the correct location. It was a long day and the ride to the hospital seemed so long. Chanyeol only had his eyes focused outside the window. He had his gaze set out for a long period of time, only in his mind thinking about a lot of faded memories. Good and bad memories are blurry in him, but he still remembers the pain that he once had and it can never be erased.

Suho: “Hello, Baekhyun-ah. We should be there in about 10 minutes.” Suho talking on his phone.

Baekhyun: “Okay, hyung be careful. Make sure there is no car following you guys.”

Suho: “I know, don’t worry. Okay, I’m going to hang u now.”

Baekhyun: “Alright then. Bye!”

Ten minutes passed and they finally arrived at the hospital. Their manager drove back to the hotel to put their belongings away and the other manager went into the hospital with them.

Sehun: “YYYAHHH I missed you hyung!” Sehun opens his arms out to Baekhyun as soon as they meet out at the lobby.

Baekhyun giggles and ran to hug Sehun, Chanyeol, and then Suho.

Suho: “Where is Kyungsoo?”

Baekhyun: “Oh, he’s in the room with Miss Sunshine.”

Suho: “How is he doing?”

Baekhyun: “Mmmmmmmm….not so good I’d say. I haven’t talked much with him during my stay.”

Suho: “I hope that boy is doing okay.” Baekhyun nods in agreement.

Sehun: “Shall we go in?”

Baekhyun: “Yeah, follow me.”

They all walked toward the room where you were located with Baekhyun leading them. Kyungsoo still sat on the same spot where he ususually sits on a daily basis. The members arrived at the door looking over through the window one by one and then entering inside.

Kyungsoo: “Suho hyung, Chanyeol-ah, Sehun-ah!” Kyungsoo stood up to greet s.

They came forward to give Kyungsoo a warm hug. Three months of separation was rarely an issue in their schedules. One can tell how much these boys missed each other during that three months of separation.

Kyungsoo: “Thank you for taking your time to come pay a visit you guys. I really appreciate it.”

Suho: “No problem, anything for my brother and sister-in-law.”

Kyungsoo flashes a small smile.

Baekhyun: “Oh! That’s what I want to see! That sweet smile of yours!” Baekhyun feeling a little bit relieved.

The members looked over at you who were sleeping soundly.

Suho: “Sunshine still looks the same. Just a little bit of maturity in her face…” Suho gave a short sigh”…..ohhh how time has gone by.”  

Suho put his hand on Khyungsoo’s shoulder, “Stay strong my brother, I’m sure she will wake up soon.”

Kyungsoo: “Thank you hyung.”



 

Chanyeol: “Guys…”

The members stared at Chanyeol who finally spoke up ever since their arrival.

Chanyeol: “Can I have a moment to spend some time with her alone?”

Members looked at each other, “Yeah, of course.”

Chanyeol: “Is that okay with you too Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo nod.

Chanyeol: “Thank you.”

Everyone left the room. It was quiet an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter