A Nice Woman

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day you plan to make errands by going shopping for groceries, you could only buy cup noodles and all those other cheap goodies that can be cooked easily. You have lost a lot of weight ever since you've arrived to Seoul, you plan to exercise and get a tone body during the break. It was okay since you are able to keep a good body shape so that you don’t have to buy many food. While you are on your way to go buy groceries, you saw a woman carrying a heavy bag load of groceries coming down from the stair. You were wondering if she was going to be okay but seemed like she would fall from the stairs if no one helps her. You quicken your steps up to aid her just in case, then one of her grapes fell from the bag she was holding and she slipped by stepping on it. There was only a couple of steps down so you quickly grab a hold of her as she fell, you had no balance so you also fell along with her. You both laid on the ground but you got injured pretty badly since her whole body landed on you with your back facing the ground. The woman didn’t get any scratches since you have covered her securely by holding her tightly. You couldn’t breathe for a bit by the sudden thump that applied pressure roughly, the woman quickly got up and check on you.

Woman: "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Are you alright?!" She looked at you terrified with wide eyes. You cough for a bit and almost faint but maintain your eyes to be opened. Some of the men quickly run over to check on you guys.

Woman: "Please! Please! Help me get her up!" The men help her to get you up. Your eyes blurry and tired from the incident so they slowly closed as the loud sounds around you faded away.

You woke up in a unfamiliar bedroom, it looks clean but that wasn't the point. The point is the delicious smell coming from outside the room that woke you up. The woman opened the door and there she saw you dozing there sitting on the bed.

Woman: "You're up? Are you feeling well now?" You turn to look up at her and nodded slowly. She smiled warmly in relief, "Come. I've made you soup." She walked to you and pulled out your arm by holding them to take you outside of the room. You obediently followed behind her and there you guys arrived in her kitchen. It looks warm and cozy. It feels like home. She placed you to sit on the table, moments later she passed down a bowl of soup in front of you.

Woman: "Here. Eat this and hopefully you will feel better." She smiled at you. You looked at her thankfully, tears were visible in your eyes. Your tears flow down slowly because you have not eaten a cooked food with someone in a long time. She saw your tears and looked worried.

Woman: "What is wrong? Why are you crying?" She patted your back gently to comfort you.

You: "Nothing...its just been a long time since I have not eaten something cooked so beautifully by someone else." You slowly grabbed the spoon on the table and dipped to eat the soup carefully. The woman can feel how you have been through, she smiled and calm you down by continuing to pat your back.

Woman: "Where are your parents? Families? Relatives? Tell me so I can contact them." She said calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter