Interactions

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The flight was long, it drains most of your energy. Your muscles became stiff, you needed a good stretch once you got out of the plane. You guys arrived at LAX airport, its loud and noisy just like the one at Gimpo airport. The differences is that the language and fans are diverse, but the same type of supporting was the same. You thought that you will never get use to the crowd, especially places that are loud. You were order to stay close to Xiumin, he was one of the members whom you don’t get to know much but you still think that he is cool. His walking pace was fast just like Lay, although he may have short legs, his speed is reachable to the levels of Chanyeol. Finally, peace and quiet. Everyone got into the van while you and Areum unnie went into the car. The next destination is heading to the hotel where they have already reserved.

Areum: “How was it?” She asked while still driving.

You: “It was okay…” You tiredly respond.

Areum: “I can see that you had a hard time there~” She playfully tease you. You turn to look at her and laughs, you’re out of answers to respond. She laughs along with you and start to ask you about other things regarding the job.

The ride was not that long, only a few minutes and you guys have reached the hotel. The hotel looks quite fancy, it will be your first time sleeping in a hotel. They have booked four rooms, three members in each room and one room for you and Areum unnie. Jang unnie doesn’t arrive until the next day for rehearsal so you won’t be able to see her. Some managers will just share a room with the three other members, but you don’t know who and who is sleeping together.

It was getting late and everyone needed dinner, the food in the hotel is too expensive so they rather go out and order for food. The problem is that none of them is fluent in English, so it will be hard to go out to order stuffs. Everyone gathered in the hallway trying to discuss about buying the food, manager Youngjun was the only one who knows about the most basics. The rest has the levels of freshies, and no one can have an actual conversation speaking English.

You: “I can go.” You voluntarily raise your hand. Everyone looks at you judgingly, you can tell that they are having doubts.

Youngjun: “I forgot! Yes! You can go!” Manager Youngjun smiled with a relief, Areum unnie also approved. They remembered that you studied abroad from the United States, you originally came from America, its just that they forgot about it.

Suho: “Why?” Suho looked blankly at manager Youngjun.

Youngjun: “Miss Sunshine was originally from here, so she knows exactly about the American culture.” You nodded happily with him.

Kai: “Wow! That’s great!” Kai looks more excited than the others.

You: “Just tell me what you guys want and I’ll go order them for you~”

Kai: “I want anything that is involved with chicken!” He smiled brightly.

Suho: “Yeah we can get that, but we need something else too.”

Sehun: “Can I get bubble tea? I want one, I haven’t had one for a long time now…” Sehun requested shyly.

You: “Sure, I can get you that.” You tried to cheer him up.

Chen: “Let’s get fried chicken and rice!” Chen suggested.

Chanyeol: “Yeah, we need rice.” Chanyeol added. You quietly write down their menu and focus on their expressions.

Youngjun: “Okay! We’ll get fried chicken, rice, drinks, and if possible a bubble tea for Sehun! Sounds good?!”

Members: “Okay!” The members are very obedient when it comes to the manager who decides everything.

Baekhyun: “I’m okay with anything.”

Kyungsoo: “Me too.” He said simply.

Youngjun: “I’ll go with you.”

You: “Okay.” You agreed.

Manager Youngjun and you went out to buy the menu for the boys, you needed a man to help you carried those stuff and manager Youngjun is the perfect fit for it. Manager Youngjun is a very serious guy when it comes to work, but he can sometime become playful when joking around. He mostly manage all the plannings and schedule, then you and Areum unnie help by doing the preparation. It goes on and on like that, that was why Areum unnie needed another partner to help her. Besides, you’re pretty scared of being around with manager Youngjun, maybe because everyone obeys him so you have the awareness whenever he order you. Throughout the ride, you didn’t dare to speak a word with him. He also mind his own business and focused on the destination.

Youngjun: “Can I see the menu?” He ask right after you both arrived at the store. You took out the note that you wrote a while ago from the member’s choice.

You: “What kind of drinks do they like?” You finally picked up your courage and spoke to him.

Youngjun: “Soda is bad. Hmmmm maybe juice.”

You: “What kind of juice?”

Youngjun: “Any kind. Those kids are okay as long as it is juice.”

You: “Okay.”

Youngjun: “Okay! Let’s go!” He said it in a hyper tone.

When going inside manager Youngjun was silent the whole time, he was observing around the whole menu that was being displayed.

Youngjun: “Don’t forget Sehun’s bubble tea.” He reminded you.

You: “Yes! I won’t forget!”

There wasn’t that much people around, so the line in waiting wasn’t long. You guys are up next, manager Youngjun just stood there quietly next to you. You began ordering the foods that are plan to buy, your language change instantly into English. After finished ordering, you two went to go sit at the side and wait for your order number to be announced.

Youngjun: “You need to teach the members how to learn English. They’ve been begging me lately to get them a teacher.” He casually said to break the silence.

You: “Hahahahahahaha...I’m still not good yet, English is of course not my native language.” You laughed.

Youngjun: “It is a good thing to know two language, that way you can easily converse with other people.” He chuckled. Now you see him in a different perspective, he is quite gentle when he talks. You can feel that he wants to get to know you better.

You: “Actually, I speak three language…”

Youngjun: “What? Really?!” He change his tone.

You: “I’m not Korean.” You smiled.

Youngjun: “Your Korean is really good though! I don’t believe you~”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter