Let Fate Decides

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was the last day of your day-off. You want to use your time by seeing the tree again, you want to go take off the lights and ornaments that you hang it on last time. You arrived there in the early morning, you also brought some sandwich to eat under the tree. You took off all of the Christmas lights and ornaments from the branches, they began to appear plain now. As you looked around the tree, you suddenly realize that your music box that you hang last time was gone. You became a little bit worried because its something that you hold important. You search high and low looking for the music box, no trace was found. Uncle Lee happened to walk by and saw you in coincidence, he approaches you to greet you in the morning.

Uncle Lee: "Good morning Miss Sunshine~" He happily yelled from a far distance as he approach closer. You turned to look in a distressed face.

You: "Good morning uncle Lee!" You raised your voice trying to reach his ear.

Uncle Lee: "What are you doing?" He asked as he observed that you were anxiously looking for something.

You: "Do you see a music box that was hanging here?" You point to the branch where you left the music box hanging.

Uncle Lee: "Ahh~ The young man took it because it fell to the ground."

You: "It fell?..." You stopped searching and looked at him.

Uncle Lee: "Yes, the music stopped playing."

You: "Oh..." You sadly respond.

Uncle Lee: "I can ask him to give it back to you~" Uncle Lee suggested to cheer you up.

You: "Oh no its fine! He can keep it..." 

Uncle Lee: "Are you sure?" He lowered his head to look at you.

You: "Yeah, it can be a Christmas gift for him." You smiled. He understood and sat next to you under the tree.

You took out your sandwich and gave half of your portion to him. He happily accept your sandwich and ate together with you, you guys peacefully enjoy the view while breathing through the cold air.

You: "I won't be coming here more often now..." You told him after you finished your sandwich, the mood began to become silent.

Uncle Lee: "Work hard. I will be taking care of this tree so don't worry. Just do your best." You didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter