L.A. Concert

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stage was empty at first, quiet but full of noise from the staffs. Everyone was busy moving stuff around back and forth nonstop, changing and chatting kept making the final decision unsettle. Time were delayed due to some other workers who unexpectedly have some other private issues that occurred to them. You have to help clean and prepare the big stage that was about to be performed on. Knowing the secret of how people prepared a concert beforehand was quite amazing, you were glad to experience that part of the other side.

The members changed to their stage clothing, they always looked amazing in whatever they wear. They have makeup on, and it doesn’t really change anything because they were already born handsome. Outside the stage has become louder and louder as fans were starting to get inside the stadium. Each seats are being occupied and the number of people were almost all girls. As expected, EXO is hot and y for a lot of women and seeing that view doesn’t fail your expectation. The concert is finally starting, the first intro song played loudly to fill the whole stadium as EXO rush to the backstage on standby.

You: “Fighting!” You cheered for them as they went onto the stage light.

EXO: “Fighting!” They went up confidently with energy. Your heart beats fast as they performed diligently on stage right after the beat of the song starts with the beginning of the choreography.

You’ve never seen them dance so powerfully before, usually you see them rehearse but not so serious because they want to save their energy for later practices. Their moves were so sharp with a lot of energy contained to boost up the dance, their hip made your eyes almost faint. You’ve never seen such an upclose hip , and each of it made the fans screamed even louder. Kyungsoo looked very handsome and serious, you stared at his performance and at his face to see if he have any different reaction. Surprisingly, he can maintain such a calm and focus face the entire time, its as if there is no mistake. You were deeply awed and looked up to them, they are really like real stars shining from above. As your eyes are so fixed at their performance, Jang unnie was observing you the entire time. She was smart enough to notice something.

Jang: “Do you like them?”

You: “I was a big fan of them!” You faced her excitingly.

Jang: “So who do you like?” She ask you and then form a grin. You stuttered for a quick second because you would find it awkward and embarrassing to tell her.

You: “I-I -”

Areum: “Miss Sunshine, can you help me with arranging these?” Areum unnie yelled from behind while carrying some equipments to the dressing room.

You: “Excuse me.” You bowed to Jang unnie and left to help Areum unnie. Jang unnie was curious but she doesn’t really want to pressure you.

The first few performances was a little bit long because they performed four songs all at once. You, Jang unnie, and Areum unnie has already gotten water bottles ready for them by the side. They will be getting their water bottles and talk with the fans for a while, and after that they will come down to change their clothing and re-apply their makeup. Their talking ment really made the fans happy, some members will be fooling around and telling jokes but they are more careful with what they say. You got their outfits ready for them in the back, they will be coming down in a moment. They laugh and screamed a lot as they head down to the dressing room, some already got their shirts off for changing. Of course you were never used to seeing them shirtless but you can hold down your feels. Lay was very fast to changing, he got out of the dressing room first. You helped him with his clothes as you were ordered to do, Areum and jang unnie helped the others that came out after Lay.

You: “Okay~” You said after you finished with his clothes.

Lay: “Thank you~” He said cutely in English. It was even cuter with his accent. You helped some other members that came out later, you purposely avoid Kyungsoo because it was too awkward when he came out.

Jang unnie was applying makeup on Kai and Sehun, she was so busy so he handed out some brushes and makeup palet to Areum unnie and you to help her apply some for the others. Everyone was having their makeup done fastly except for Kyungsoo, you coincidentally finished applying makeup on Suho and got nothing to do. Observing your movements at the same time, Jang unnie have figured who you liked because she can see that you were trying to stay away from Kyungsoo.

Jang: “Miss Sunshine!” She nodded her head toward Kyungsoo when you looked at her. You knew right away that she wanted you to go apply makeup on him. Seeing his face really makes you have a hard time breathing, you’ve got no choice but to go apply makeup on him. You approached him trying to look somewhere else to make yourself look busy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter