My Lovely EXO

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun: “Hehe.” He pushed you aside and went in.

 

You stare at him as he went in and look back to the front, then Suho popped up with a refreshing smile on his face.

 

Suho: “Good morning~” He went in without reluctance.

 

You: “Ah...yeah...good morning…” You replied.

 

Lay: “Hi.” He wave and went in.

 

Then comes Chanyeol, he looked at you, he didn’t say anything or smile, he just went in. Uhh...the heck?

 

Chen: “Hello! I’ve bought some snacks!” He looked the most happy.

 

Kai: “Sorry to bother, good morning~” He bowed and went in.

 

Xiumin: “We were bored so...we just want to hang out.” Xiumin yawned.

 

Sehun: “How could you forget your presents? You’re such a dummy~” He smirked. He was the one who carried all of your presents back, one of the reasons why they came.

 

Kyungsoo: “I was forced…” And the last one went in.

 

Omg my life! You were so frustrated you don’t know what to do to save yourself. The apartment was too small to fit all these boys, how are you going to move?

 

Baekhyun: “Wah~ As expected, it’s really small.”

 

Sehun: “There’s barely nothing.” Sehun looked around.

 

Duh~ It’s only me. Feeling so annoyed by their comments.

 

Suho: “Oh? It’s Kyungsoo.” Suho spoke up as soon as he saw Kyungsoo’s poster on the wall.

 

You: “Y-Yea…” You replied shyly.

 

Kyungsoo looked at it and smiled for a bit. He knew that he is going to be in your place somewhere, a very open place. Chanyeol looked at it and observed you, he wasn’t feeling any better to see you looking so innocent like that.

 

You: “So, everyone! Uhh...should we go outside instead of this cramped place?” You trying to get their attention.

 

Kai: “Nah~ It’s fine, we don’t want to be discovered outside anyways.” He found a new spot to relaxed, he rather stay there than use his energy to walk and run from the fans.

 

Members: “Yeah we want to stay.” They all determinedly refuse to go out.

 

Baekhyun: “Our purpose is to spend time with you for today anyways.” He said and smiled.

 

Well...that was sweet. They want to spend time with me.. How naive you are to be soft-heartened by Baekhyun’s resolution.

 

Sehun: “We’ll go at night, we have somewhere to show you.”

 

You: “Really? Then...we’ll just go later...” You kindly didn’t complain.

 

The members and you sat down on the living room, there was nothing to do. Everyone was just relaxing and touching their phones.

 

Baekhyun: “I’m hungry, cook something for us!” Since everyone was so bored from not doing anything, he tried to come up with something to do. More like for you to do.

 

Chen: “Oh yea, we got you some food! Let’s make some pork belly, kimbap, and Bibimbap!” Chen excitedly pull out the ingredients from their grocery bags.

 

You: “Yea, sure. Let’s make them.” You don’t care anymore, it feels more like cooking for your brothers who are hungry.

 

You helped Chen take out the ingredients, Kyungsoo and Suho came up to help along. Baekhyun got the rice and everyone was just chilling on the living room waiting for the older ones do the cooking for them. Everyone all of a sudden was busy doing their own things, now a family is starting to form their way up.

 

Kyungsoo got the pork belly while you and Chen helped one another do the remaining parts of making Bibimbap. Suho was busy wrapping up the kimbaps since it was the easiest, he has already done about five rolls. They were pretty good at cooking themselves, no wonder they can already lived together. Each of them took their own role to support the others, and you finally understood how their consolidation formed into this exquisite EXO. Very compelling to learn new things about them, especially how they lived together.

 

Chen: “Taste this.” He gave you a piece of Bibimbap on his finger to taste the flavor. You ate that piece and made a very expressive reaction, it was so good.

 

Chen: “How is it?”

 

You: “Jjang!” You gave him a thumbs up.

 

Chen: “Really?” He gave it a taste and made a squealing sound in response to how good it was.

 

You: “See? It was really good!”

 

Baekhyun: “Me too! Me too!” Baekhyun ran up to the kitchen, he wanted some too.

 

Sehun: “Me too!” Sehun followed after Baekhyun’s news of good food coming.

 

Everyone started to come toward you and Chen, the whole kitchen became noisy and crowded by those hungry little idols. They were all there except for Chanyeol, he was still sitting at his place not getting up to check on you. You thought that it was odd of him to be so quiet today, you were pretty sure that he might be running toward you and Chen.

 

You: “Wait! Wait! Get in line everyone!” You trying to calm them down.

 

Baekhyun was first so he obviously will be the first one to get the sample. They were so impatient, they started whining and pushing the others to hurry up and leave.

 

Chen: “Yah! Only one bite! Now don’t push!” Chen nagged at them.

 

As each one of them got their bite, they all giggled and left back to their previous position to chill out. Seriously these boys..You sighed and resumed your work. Kyungsoo and Suho was still busy doing their own things, they didn’t get their first bite yet.

 

Chen: “Kyungsoo and Suho hyung, want to try?”

 

Both: “Yeah.” They answered.

 

Chen fed Suho and Kyungsoo was left with only you whom have to feed him. You dipped a little on your hand and offered it up for him to taste, he paused and look at you. You can feel the tension from that pause, it was like a moment of an arousing stare from each other. You blushed as his lips touched the tip of your finger, it felt like he purposely put it there to kiss your finger. Of course he did.

 

You: “How is it?” You asked shyly.

 

Kyungsoo: “It’s good.” He smile. You smiled back at him, still staring at him profoundly. What an awkward stare you both shared.

 

He went back to grill the pork belly and you happily fangirled internally by his cute response. He was still mysterious to you, but you liked it better when he was like that, it sounds more like him.

 

Maybe, just maybe, it’s better to give up...Chanyeol gazed at your expression, his perception that took over his thoughts about how happy you looked when you stare at Kyungsoo. He thought that it’s better to fix his feeling before it gets worst, he was sure that you two have fallen for each other. He didn’t want to be the third wheel who fights for the girl and in the end get rejected, he wants to give up. How? It’s so hard.

 

As of now, he wants to fend off from you as much as possible. He hope that it can reduce his crush from you, hopefully he’ll be able to forget you and get on good terms with you. He still wants to tease and play with you, about weird things.

 

Suho: “Members! Come help to set the tables!” Cooking has finished and Suho was in charge to order the lazy maids.

 

The members rushed to help set the table, they became very obedient when there is food around, that was probably one of the strategies Suho used to bribe them to get to work.

 

Members: “Thank you for the food!” The members grabbed their own plate and started to dig in.

 

You: “So...what do you guys want to watch?” You ask them.

 

Suho: “No horror! I got a nightmare last night!” Everyone started to laugh.

 

You: “Okay, okay. I’ll let you guys choose this time.” They thought hard and couldn’t find the answer.

 

You: “If you guys don’t give me an answer, I’m just going to pick one myself.”

 

Baekhyun: “Wait! Wait! Why are you so impatient?”

 

You: “The food is getting cold.”

 

Kai: “Let’s watch running man.”

 

You: “Okay, I like watching running man anyways.”

 

You typed down running man on Youtube and select any episode to watch. The rest didn’t complain because they had their food to enjoy, some would look at their food while eating and some would multi-task with watching and eating at the same time. The episode was funny, everyone had a good laugh and enjoyed the moment together. One by one, the members started to finish up their plates, and the dish started to pile up in the sink. Suho is not gonna let the lazy maids get away, it’s their part to clean.

 

Kai: “I really hate washing dishes.” He grumble to Baekhyun who was his washing dish partner.

 

Baekhyun: “You barely do any chores.” He couldn’t agree less.

 

Sehun and Lay cleaned the table and sweep the floor while you guys watch running man. It looks like one of those typical family that spend time together by watching T.V. when it was their day off.

 

-

 

-

 

Chen: “Okay, now let’s start with our lesson!”

 

You: “What lesson?”

 

Chen: “English.”

 

You: “Oh~ that’s right. Okay! Let’s start on it!”

 

Chen: “Who wants to join?!” Chen raise his voice.

 

Most of the members raise their hands in antici

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter