A Father's Love

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo looked at his phone for a long time. On the display was a picture of you sleeping that was sent by Nina. As he look at the picture longer, his heart starts to ache. He shed a quick tear because of how painful it is to see his loved one laying lifelessly on the bed. He would cry to himself without letting others know but the members knew whenever he did cry.

 

The Next Day

You woke up the day after. Your head is heavy as usual due to lack of strength and laying down for a long time. You tried to feel the jacket that you had been holding last night. However, it’s just the blanket and the sheet. You start to feel anxious. Where is it? You sat up and turn your body to look around. Nowhere to be seen. You bend down to look on the floor and under the bed. Nowhere to be seen. Where is it? You became so nervous that it emotionally triggers your feelings. Tears kept falling and you hate the fact that you can’t see. The smell disappeared.

You: “Nina!” You called out desperately.

There was no answer. You tried to get out of the bed but your body still does not function like how you want it to. You fell to the ground. The floor was so cold that every single touches make you shutter.

You: “Nina!” You called out once again. “Nina!”

Nina: “What is it? What is it?” She just came back from the restroom. “Why are you on the ground??!!” Nina quickly went to go help you up.

You: “Nina did you see a jacket that I was holding to sleep yesterday!?”

Nina: “What jacket I didn’t see it.”

You: “I was holding a jacket! You saw it!” You wail like a child.

Nina: “You must be too tired. You didn’t have a jacket with you. I know for sure because I helped put you to sleep. Calm down.”

Was it just hallucinations? You look at your blurry hands. You thought how unfair it is to be suffering like an insane person. It felt so real...why...You can’t help it but cried your eyes out.

Nina: “Calm down. Don’t cry.” She knows she can’t stop your tears. She feels guilty seeing her sister crying her heart out and she prays for miracles to come sooner.

You: “Are you sure I didn’t have anything?” You calmed down a bit.

Nina: “I’m sure. You probably see things and feel too emotional. Don’t scare me like that!”

I probably missed him too much...what am I thinking? There’s no way he would come to see me. You took a deep breath and breathe it out. You tried to clear your mind and start feeling this morning breeze. It must be hallucinations...

Nina: “Come let’s go wash your face and get ready. You haven’t had a real bath in months.” She tries to change the subject.

You: “I want to get out of here.” You hate the smell of hospitals. It smells like plastic rubber and it makes you feel dizzy.

Nina: “You still have to stay for a few more days to do rehabilitation sessions. And you still need to do some health and vision checkup. After that, we will get the hell out of here.” She’s also sick and tired of this place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter