To Protect Her

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho: “Oh, you’re here?” Suho talked to Kyungsoo casually as Kyungsoo enter the practice room.

 

Members: “Ey~ You’re back!~” All the members started to hog on him. Kyungsoo entered with a gloomy face and only answered with a nod or a simple yes.

 

Chen: “What’s wrong?”

 

Kyungsoo: “I’m sorry my brothers.” Kyungsoo apologized without even giving them a clue of what is going on.

 

Lay: “Why are you sorry for?”

 

Youngjun: “There is a scandal.”

 

Kai: “What scandal?”

 

Youngjun: “Right now the whole nation is on fire with this new dating scandal of Kyungsoo and Miss Sung Jung.”

 

Kai: “Hyung!” Kai raised his voice in a sudden.

 

Xiumin: “Wahh…”

 

Youngjun: “Now, there are reporters everywhere. I hope that all of you can understand the situation.”

 

Suho: “Well, the fans are going to be very sad and mad about this.”

 

Baekhyun: *Sigh* “Not you too.” Baekhyun patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

Suho: “It’s okay. I support whatever decision you do, it’s your life afterall, and we all will support you so don’t worry much about Miss Sung Jung.”

 

Sehun: “That’s right! Like how we did to Baekhyun hyung and Taeyeon noona.”

 

Baekhyun: “Yah!” Baekhyun hit Sehun on the arms for mentioning old news.

 

Chen: “Just how did you manage to get her?” Chen slightly tease Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo was in loss of words due to his wrongdoings, they are going to suffer because of him.

 

Baekhyun: “Why are you so mad man?” Baekhyun ask Kai who was slightly raged at the back.

 

Kai: *Sigh* “Seeing hyung getting a girl before me….aish I want a girlfriend too!” His stupid reason came out.

 

Baekhyun: “That’s childish.” Baekhyun laugh.

 

The members doesn’t worry much or feel wrong at all. They know that scandals came out to ruin the lives of a celebrity, they knew and have been involved multiple times but still manage to climb to the top. As long as each of them got each others’ back, they will come all in one as a team to suffer together. No one is leaving behind the others, and no one is not the outsider of their brotherhood. That includes Kris, Luhan, and Tao. They may separate as ot9, but ot12 still remains in the brotherhood, only the real fans and EXO knows that.

 

Kyungsoo: “Where is Miss Sunshine and Areum noona?” Kyungsoo ask Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun: “They went to go buy dinner.”

 

Kyungsoo: “Oh..”

 

Kyungsoo has a lot in his mind, he is worried about you. Will you be able to forgive him and understand him. He is frustrated, he hates the fact that that girl is haunting his love away from him. He has a feeling that he is going to hurt you if ever he changes his mind, that thought came in and disturbed him again. He went to his bag to get his phone, he search but notice that the music box was gone. It’s gone, but he keeps wondering why he is so worried about it. That piece if item will destroy his love but his instincts tells him that he need it.

 

Kyungsoo: “Baekhyun-ah, do you see my music box?”

 

Baekhyun: “Oh, just a while ago, the Hiccup girl was holding it. I think she took it, maybe to fix it.”

 

Kyungsoo: “What?” Kyungsoo’s expression turned to anger.

 

He walk out to look for you as he heard that you entered the entrance from ordering dinner. He walk down the hallway and met Areum Noona on the way carrying the food on her arms.

 

Areum: “Ahh~ Kyungsoo, you’re back!”

 

Kyungsoo: “Miss Sunshine, where is she?”

 

Areum: “She forgot her wallet in the car so she went back to go get it.”

 

Kyungsoo bowed to her and dashed away to the exit stairs. He knew that if he took that way, he’ll meet you on the way because you like taking it and mostly no one takes it. He ran down as fast as he could, he didn’t know why he want to see you so much. Deep down, it was the purpose of the music box.

 

You: “Kyungsoo oppa?” She looked up at him as you both met at the turning section of the stairs.

 

Your smile formed as you saw his fired face flashing with his breath hitching to get some air. Was he going to hug you? Was he going to kiss you? Was he going to do the things he should’ve done earlier? You’re prepared to receive everything he is going to give you, your heart flutters at the thought of him hugging you and then pecking everywhere.

 

Kyungsoo: “The music box.”

 

You: “Huh?”

 

Kyungsoo: “I ask if you have the music box.”

 

You: “Ahh that box, you see-”

 

Kyungsoo: “Are jealous because it’s Che-Ri who gave it to me? That’s why you took it?” He cut you off. His face full of seriousness, you’ve never seen that before, it’s scary.

 

You: “No, it’s not what you think! I-”

 

Kyungsoo: “Have it! Don’t ever show me that box ever again.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter