Beautiful You

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only a day left until the party of mother and her family. The package of the dress that mother picked has arrived to your doorstep. You opened it and have no idea that it would be this elegant, it’s black and the dress reveals a lot of your curves when you tried it out. It’s beautiful, but so uncomfortable.

 

 

Mother also make sure to include the accessories to make you appear more elegant. By measuring everything else, you thought that they must like having parties that requires to wear formal. It’s also your first time that you will try to wear something so tight like this. You wish that the party will end fast, because that major thing still depresses you a lot although you’re beginning to feel better.

 

You: “Hello? Mother?” You made a call to mother.

 

Mother: “Yes?”

 

You: “Mother, the dress came and I just want to let you know about it.”

 

Mother: “Oh~ it did? Did you try it on yet? Does it look okay?”

 

You: “No, it looks very beautiful. It fits perfect, just that I’m not use to wearing dresses and accessories…”

 

Mother: “This is what it’s for! I’m sure you look great on it!”

 

You: “I hope so...thank you so much mother.”

 

Mother: “No need to, I hope to see you tomorrow!”

 

You: “Yes, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

Mother: “Okay then, I’ll hang up now.”

 

You: “Yes, bye.”

 

Mother: “Bye~” Mother hang up.

 

You hang up after that and call Jang unnie right after. Since you’re not so confident about how you’re going to look, you want to get some advices from a professional. Jang unnie wouldn’t give you advices, she urge you that she will come over so it will be best to apply beauty products for you herself. She is the type to be hot-blooded, you couldn’t argue or refuse her and it will best to let her do what she wants. After only a few hours of the phone call to her, she already arrived by your doorstep, ringing the bell. You welcomed her in and she brought a whole luggage full of makeup products including her clothes.

 

Jang: “So, what time are you going tomorrow for the party?” She ask excitingly.

 

You: “Around 7 PM to 8 PM…”

 

Jang: “Good! Now let’s see…” She cupped your face with her hand and took a measure to look at you facial features. You look at her with your eyes opened widely to make her look at you with a clearer observation. “Wow~ you’re really pretty if I look closely at you.” She complimented.

 

You: “Ahaha...thanks..” She still continue to cup your face and move it circularly to view every angle.

 

Jang: “Your eyebrows aren’t done yet right?” She ask because of the bushy eyebrow you have.

 

You: “I haven’t fix it in a while now, almost a year..”

 

Jang: “I see, I’ll fix that for you!” She push you down on the couch and made you lay on it. She pulled out a tweezer and an eyebrow razor from her luggage, in which is neatly organized when her luggage is opened.

 

She carefully tweez the unwanted brows that grow under the actual outline of the eyebrow, and then used the razor to cut your eyebrows into a shape. It took her five minutes on each side to complete your eyebrow shape and it looked freshly amazing. You look at the mirror and can see a big difference of before and after, you thought that you looked more attractive and mature because your eyebrows are perfectly in line with each other.

 

Jang: “You like it?”

 

You: “Yes~” You smiled and nod. You really like it.

 

Jang: “Okay, I’ll prepare you a facial mask for tonight and then tomorrow, I’ll get your makeup done!”

 

You: “Okay!” You smile happily.

 

Jang: “I can’t wait to put makeup on you! I have always wanted to see how you look like!” She giggled and jumped happily.

 

That night you spend your day with Jang unnie, she gave you tips about the beauty of every women and men. She would talk about how she love about makeup that can change a person into something different from their own appearance. She called it an art piece, and every human deserves to be using makeup in different variety of ways. She also included skin care tips that can be helpful to people who have skin problems, she have come a far way to know a lot about achieving beauty. It was her dream to become a makeup artist and she finally was able to achieve it. Thinking about dreams, you’ve always wanted to become a _______. It was your dream and hearing that Jang unnie also achieved it and didn’t regret anything, you somehow built the desires to accomplish it.

 

She talked to you about life the whole night, you’ve enjoyed her stories while having your face being cared. With that long night passing, the both of you fell asleep. It was the first time to have someone come for a sleepover.

 

The next day, she prepared everything for you. A hot bath, breakfast, and lunch. She would polish your nails and toe nails, then curl your hair and lastly put makeup on you. Doing all that took the whole day to get ready, she did the most job but she was so happy after seeing the result of you.

 

Jang: “OH MY GOSH! SO BEAUTIFUL!” She said loudly as you came out of the bathroom to show her the dress you wear and also with the makeup. You looked like a different person, a beautiful, elegant, and dashing woman.

 

You: “Do you think this is too much?” You shyly ask her.

 

Jang: “What are you talking about?! It’s gorgeous! You’re really REALLY beautiful with this!!!” She said loudly.

 

You look into the mirror and notices the beauty in there, you’re beautiful. You smiled and turn from side to side to see if the dress looked okay on you, it looks perfect.

 

Jang: “Look at that s-line!!!!~~” She teases you as she grip your tiny hip.

 

You quickly shriek and laughs as it tickles a lot, your hips are the weakest spot if anybody holds you.

 

You: “Hahahahahahahaha it tickles~” You said while laughing.

 

Jang: “Hahahahaahahaha you’re so sensitive!” She continues to tickle you. You giggled and tried to run away from her attack.

 

She joked with you around and then went to the shoe shelf to select a good pair of high heels for you. She looked around and couldn’t select a good pair for you. Then she went to her luggage to get her pair of high heels which she planned to give to you because it doesn’t fit her anymore. She hand it to you gracefully with a smile.

 

You: “Oh my gosh! They’re too good for me!” Your eyes widened at the high heels that completely surpassed your expectations.

 

Jang: “No!~ They’ll look good on you! Trust me!”

 

Jang unnie essentially put the high heels onto your feet, it fits perfectly. With the beautiful high heel, you’re all complete! She felt so proud and happy to be seeing you wear her high heels, it was totally worth her money to be able to give a present for you.

 

You: “Oh my gosh~ it’s beautiful!” You looked at your feet and can feel great charms coming out of the high heel, it was so exquisite.

 

You walk a few step to try out the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter