Morning Touch

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was early in 5AM, Areum unnie and you woke extra early to get some time to get ready. It will take you just five minutes to prepare yourself. You got up, tied your hair, brush your teeth, wash your face, and wear your clothes. Simple and easy. You’re too lazy to wear makeup, once its too early then makeup is too much work. Still, you’re very tired.

Areum: “Go to that room and wake them up.” She order you to go to one of the members room. There are three rooms and Youngjun manager was already up. You, Areum unnie, and manager Youngjun each took over a room. You don’t know which members is in the room but you were nervous.

After opening the door, you took light steps inside. It was quiet, but the room was bright. When reaching the bed, you can see Sehun and Baekhyun cuddling together. Sehun sleep with a tank top, showing his bare white skins. Baekhyun wore a white tee shirt, but he still looked very gorgeous.

You: “Wahhh~ cute.” You chuckled quietly. They really do looked adorable, way better looking than you. Where’s the other member? You thought as you couldn’t find the other member. You could only spot Sehun and Baekhyun sleeping comfortably on the bed.

You: “Baekhyun-shi! Baekhyun-shi! Wake up!” You poke Baekhyun with a soft voice. Baekhyun was making sounds showing that he doesn’t want to wake up. You carefully pulled the blanket to wake him up, as soon as the blanket was removed, he and Sehun bend their legs higher from the sudden coldness. They both whine from the strike and keep rolling back and forth trying to find something warm to cover them. So cute! You were laughing inside, enjoying their sleeping faces.

You: “Time to wake up.” You gently said to them.

Baekhyun: “Okay~ Okay~” Baekhyun lazily rose up from the bed and went straight to the bathroom. Sehun was still lying on the bed, his body was moving but his eyes refuse to open. He got up and stood there with his eyes close, his hair was messy but it makes him look cute.

Sehun: “What time do we go?” He said while his voice was cracking.

You: “6AM.” You said and then yawn, you’re as tired as they were. He turn on his phone and looked at the time, it reads 5:30 AM already.

Sehun: “Aish!” Sehun scratched his head in anger because he only got half an hour to get ready. He rushed to the bathroom to wash up with Baekhyun, they were kinda loud because of the water.

As you were waiting for them, you decide that you should at least fix their bed. You thought that maybe the other member was already up, so you didn’t let that bother you too much. You fold the white blankets and place it on top of the pillows. While you were on top of the bed trying to even the cushion, you felt something ticklish crawling on your neck. You thought that it was your hair that was tickling you, so you casually swift it away with your hand and continue with what you were doing. Only a few more seconds, you felt it again but this time it tickled up to you jaw. Your eyes rolled down to see what it was and you spot a couple of big dark legs climbing up to your cheeks. It was a big black spider!

You: “AAAAAH! AAAAH!” You flinched quickly and slap your face repeatedly to get the spider off of you.

With no balance, you fall off of the bed by the side of the window. You landed on someone unexpectedly on the ground. Your lips hit that person’s left corner of the lips, almost kissing that person directly if you move a little bit to the middle. You were shocked at both things, that person and the spider. You can see that person’s eyes clearly wide opened staring at your eyes. It was Kyungsoo! He looked at you so intensely, his mind was blown away by the contact. Only for a short second of staring at each other, the spider change it’s target and crawled on his forehead. You can see the spider and he can feel it.

Both: “AAAAH! AAAH! AAAH!” You both stood up immediately and started screaming by jumping up and down. He was continuously shaking himself and tapping his body to get rid of the spider.

Sehun: “What happened?! What happened?!” Sehun dashed out of the bathroom to see what was going on. He was completely topless with his bottom covered with his white towel. You instantly looked away and blushed.

You: “Its a spider!” You burst and run out of the room. Too many things happened at the same time, you couldn’t take it any longer and needed some fresh air.

The moment you got out, you jumped up and down squealing and punching the wall. You cried helplessly and punched your chest to calm yourself down. Chanyeol saw everything, he was standing there judging your every move. Your heart jumped after you turn to see him, you pretended to act all cool and walk pass him. You hoped that he didn’t see anything, otherwise he’ll think that you’re weird. He was looking at your unpredictable behavior as you walk pass him. What was that all about? He thought as he followed behind you. You were walking toward the place where all the members have waited, it was in the hallway beside the elevator.

You: “They’re coming in a bit.” You said to Areum unnie after reaching there.

Members: “Good morning~” They cutely greeted you, you also happily greet them back politely. They all have swollen faces, each of them nearly had their caps to cover their hairs. They are always handsome in your eyes and you were always amazed at their beauty.

You were still disturbed by what just happened, that fall was unintentional. You didn’t mean to land on him, it was a mistake. While thinking, you wondered why he slept down there. What was the cause? Stressed! You’re completely stressed and guilty. You won’t be able to face him again, you don’t know how to make it up to him. You felt sorry and you knew that he will soon find you weird or perhaps disgusting. You don’t want that, you want to avoid but you also want to reconcile with him. It was your fault, not the spider. You contain so many possibilities in your head you started to build heat. Thinking about the touch, it was soft and firm. His lips was right there, it has always been your dream to kiss them. And now you did, it was a chance. Honestly you’re happy but were more concerned about him. He don’t even have feelings for anyone, you have no chance. But still, you’re happy. Your face turned read and you can feel it, hotness controlled your body and mind. Everything went fuzzy.

Baekhyun: “Good morning everyone!” Baekhyun appeared from the distance with Sehun walking toward the group. Sehun didn’t say anything but still walking toward you guys confidently.

Areum: “Where’s Kyungsoo?” Areum unnie ask the two.

Sehun: “He’ll be here shortly.”

Youngjun: “That’s weird, usually he’s not late.” Manager Youngjun took out his wrist to see the watch.

Sehun: “There was a spider! He was paranoid from the spider hahahahahahaha!” Sehun and Baekhyun began to brag about what happen to Kyungsoo.

The other members started laughing while listening to Sehun’s story. You didn’t feel good about it, Sehun said that Kyungsoo was sort of petrified about what happened. You started to feel guilty and unhappy, it was like you’re a criminal who has harmed the innocent citizen Kyungsoo.

Areum: “Miss Sunshine you stay and wait for him. We’ll be going first.” Areum unnie urgently request you to stay. You didn’t even give her your piece of mind, they all just left you. She left you with the keys and location.

Everyone: “Bye! We’ll see you there~” They looked happy together. You just stood there and watch them gone when the elevator close. You felt abandoned. Why...Maybe it was your fate to face him. After all you need to clarify the situation with him anyways.

You waited for five minutes, and he is there walking toward you. You can see his penguin face when he was getting closer, he was wondering why everyone is gone. You didn’t look at him, it was hard, suffocating. He looked like nothing happened to him, you can tell that he is trying hard to avoid you also.

You: “They went first. I’ll be taking you there.”

He didn’t answer but followed behind you into the elevator. There was a distance between you two, it was as if you were strangers. No words were spoken but only the sound of both of your footsteps walking. Throughout the whole walk, it feel like a mile to reach the car. Now, the next level is sitting beside him in the car. Until now it has been good, all you need to do is drive and hold on for a while. Too quiet, you can hear your heart barging. Damn You curse.

Kyungsoo: “Do you want to listen to music?” Finally his y voice spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter