Airplane Affection

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day that you and EXO will head out, soon you began to feel nervous. It will be the first time staying with them for long because you will be in the plane with them for many hours. It was very early in the morning, Areum unnie has already waited outside waiting for you to step out your door. She drove you to EXO’s dorm after you got in, it was a short ride to reach there. The building was quite luxurious, you thought that probably its the building where many celebrities live there but nonetheless you didn’t really care because you’re tired. When you both reached there, the members are already by the entrance trying to get into the van. Some dressed simply and some have quite a fashion, nearly all of them have masks covering their faces. Luckily you have prepared yourself well, you wear a beanie with a big black hoodie that can cover your upper body and . You wore a legging but not too tight that can reveal the structure of your thighs, it’s all colored with black, your favorite color. The members looked very handsome although they don’t have makeup but their tired faces make them looked swollen and cute. Lastly, your sweetie Kyungsoo was the last one who got into the van, he always dressed casual but that is what always make you love him. In the mornings he looked like a kid following his handsome hyungs, he is too precious. Everyone was ready to set off to the airport, during the whole ride you were too nervous to fall asleep because you knew that there will be a lot of fans waiting at the entrance.

Areum: “Are you nervous?” She asked you out of the blue.

You: “Yes, I don’t really like the crowd.” You honestly answered her.

Areum: “Don’t worry too much, it will be fast.” She smiled and you nodded.

Outside became louder as you guys reached there, fans were seen everywhere holding banners, cameras, and cell phones. Guards formed into a line to make a pathway for EXO, your heart jumps faster because the screamings were quite loud. Areum unnie and you quickly got out of the car right after EXO and the managers get off, you were told to follow behind one of the members. You decided to follow Lay while Areum unnie followed Suho, Lay walked quite fast so you were glad because you can get past fast. Areum unnie was right, it is fast because there was no one holding others down. Everyone got into the waiting area, all you guys have to do now is wait for your flights. Finally the members were able to talk freely, they began to joke around while some were touching their phones.

Suho: “Good morning~” Suho greeted you and and Areum unnie.

“Good morning~” You and Areum unnie replied. As expected, Suho is the most respected leader who knows when to be polite. Not that the others aren’t polite but Suho is always the one who reached the qualities as the leader.

Everyone slowly greeted you and Areum unnie, they were all very talkative and kind while you guys wait. Kyungsoo was always quiet, but he is so cute when he and the other members bowed to you and Areum unnie. Afterwards, he just sat by the end and touch his phone. He never really paid attention to anyone but you always set your attention at him, observing his every movements. The members began to play small games with their hands, Chen was enjoying it. You were happy to see them playing games that you never knew exist, it looks fun. Waiting for the plane wasn’t too long, the plane arrived somewhat fast. Everyone moved on to the next level to get into the plane.

Areum: “Stay close to Chanyeol.” She whispered to you while you guys walked toward the entrance of the plane.

You: “Why?” You curiously asked her.

Areum: “You’re sitting with him.” She smiled.

You: “WHY?!” Your eyes widened. You thought that you get to sit with her.

Areum: “No one likes to sit with him, he is too loud. So I thought that you will get to know him better.” You couldn’t argue back. You were happy inside honestly but what you doubt is that your heart isn’t ready. Normal guys already have you speechless but with Chanyeol, how are you going to handle him? You panicked a lot inside, you can feel your heat rising into sweat under your clothes.

You: “Y-Yes…” You respond with a low voice. Areum unnie just laughed at you. You don’t know how to react back but accept your luck.

The airplane was relaxing like always, it’s silent and comfortable. You obediently went to your seat when you got inside, thankfully Chanyeol went to the bathroom. To your surprise, Kyungsoo and Suho was just in front of you. Kyungsoo sat on the left seat facing the window while Suho sat on the right seat next to the walkway. You sat on the right side also, you were happy because you can have a full view of Kyungsoo’s side face. You can secretly look at him without him noticing, for the first time you were overjoyed that you get to sit next to Chanyeol.

Sehun and Baekhyun sat next to you across the walkway, they were surprisingly quiet. Maybe because it was too early in the morning so they both knocked out. They looked extremely adorable together, their heads were relying on each other. “How cute.” You said softly as you giggled quietly looking at them. Moments later Chanyeol came back from the bathroom, he smiled at you the moment you look up to him. Devil smile You thought as you smiled back at him, he’s really killing you inside.

Chanyeol: “Excuse me~” He playfully ask you so he can walk over your legs. You awkwardly remove your leg from the way, and there he is next to you. He looks bright as always, those smile is what killed his fans. He is handsome, he got everything a man would need. He is just that type of handsome whom you wouldn’t dare to look down on him, you couldn’t even breathe normally. Fortunately he didn’t look at you and you didn’t look at him, everything went perfect…

but too perfect...BECAUSE IT’S BORING..

Kyungsoo is your entertainment now, you stalked what he was doing with his phone. He was playing a very very VERY boring type of game that you would get tired over. You don’t really understand why boys like to re-challenge themselves to beat their old score, that was what Kyungsoo is trying to do. You secretly judge his level, he couldn’t even beat his old score. Loser You thought and shape a cocky smirk. You change your channel over to Chanyeol, at least he was a little bit more amusing. He was checking himself out on instagram, looking at the comments and posts that his lovely fans posted. He smiled at every one of them and even the derpy photos that the fans tagged him. So he looked at those too~ You were delighted. You wonder if he saw your comments when you comment on his post, has he ever seen it before? Well you don’t know.

Chanyeol: “Do you want to see?” He suddenly ask you. He knew that you were watching him. You were surprised and paused for a moment, hoping if he would ignore you. “Hm?” He turn to look at you teasingly.

You: “Can I?” You didn’t know why you said that. It just came out naturally from the excitement. He suddenly laughed at you really hard, you didn’t know why he went weird like that.

Chanyeol: “Of course not! Why would I?! Hahahahahahaha!!!” He was just playing around with you, you felt embarrassed and looked away immediately.

Stewardess: “Please turn off your cell phones during the flight. Thank you~” A flight attendant came by and told Kyungsoo and Chanyeol to turn off their cell phones.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo: “Sorry, sorry.” They quickly turned off their cell phones and bowed to her. You let out a small laugh and covered your mouth immediately after the stewardess left. Serves you right You laugh quietly while looking away from the two.

Chanyeol: “Alright we’re even now.” He couldn’t bear your laugh anymore and settle the score with you, you looked at him and smiled. Of course you’re satisfied. He gave a little laugh with you to brighten the mood. Slowly you felt a little bit comfortable with him, who would have thought that a few jokes would bring you two together in a good relationship. Kyungsoo didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter