Hesitation and Love

Finding You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol came into the practice room right when you were changing inside the loft room. He had a good talk with his sunbae Leeteuk, he came into the practice to get some extra clothes in the loft room so that he can wash up in their showering room. He came up to the door, hold the handle, and twist to open the door.

 

(Door knob click-click)

 

Oh...What is that?...Is someone here already!? Still with only your bra and , you stop your movement to listen carefully to the door knob if the door clicks again.

 

(Door knob clicks again)

 

Oh .

 

The hell? Why is it locked? Chanyeol went somewhere to go grab the keys at the other room. As you listen carefully to his footsteps, you quickly try to get your clothes and them. Damn! Why is it so hard to wear a shirt?! Feeling anxious and rushing your hands to undo the shirt buttons, you can hear a key inserting the door knob. Oh ! Oh ! Forget the shirt, you grabbed your clothes and ran to the back to hide, where Kyungsoo was at.

 

You: “Hugh!-” You thought that you saw a ghost the moment you spot Kyungsoo. He was scared as much as you are, he reacted quickly by covering your mouth from screaming.

 

Since you were in such a rush, you slipped to land on him and he wasn’t ready to take the impact. You both fell on a pile of clothes luckily, he held you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter